Hey there,

Currently I'm using a Z30 and my friend recently got his Nexus 5 and I'm in love with it. I've been using the Z30 for more than a year for now and so far it did almost what I wanted.

The main reasons I'm considering the Nexus over the Z30 are software and camera. We all know the android experience in BB10 is awful and the cameras are there for the sake of having one. And by software I mean having root access (and do all the modifications I want, which I cannot do with this tough guy) and syncing with my PC (Firefox and Cortana)

If I make the swap, I'll be sacrificing Micro SD card slot and this good great speakers on the Z30. The Nexus only has 16gigs of onboard storage. And this phone is the most toughest phone I've used EVER! I drop it soooo hard, yet not a single scratch on the screen.

So, is it worth it?

Any opinion will be highly appreciated
    Have a great day!
    04-13-16 10:56 AM
    If you do decide on the N5 go add all the Android Blackberry apps like the PRIV Hub and keyboard.
    04-13-16 11:11 AM
    If you do decide on the N5 go add all the Android Blackberry apps like the PRIV Hub and keyboard.
    Yeah I will be installing them for sure, but not the BlackBerry keyboard. Google's swipe to type keyboard is much more productive, for me.
    Thanks for the reply btw
    04-13-16 11:48 AM
    It's crazy how newer phones all seem to be going the apple route by scrapping the expandable memory from their hardware.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 07:56 PM