I've had the Z10 which I like and nice to hold very solid device but the screen sizes was just tad too small. Then Tried the Q5 could not get the of the physical keyboard and it simply felt too plastic though I like the radio option that Z10 does not have.

I recently had the opportunity to purchase a factory unlocked Z30 though it a per-owned Z30 it came complete including receipt of purchase. I'm extreme happy with the decision.

Android was never an option, and iPhone great looking devices and I do like IOS but it's an iPhone everyone has one well almost everyone.
    07-13-14 07:39 AM
    I'm glad you love your new z30.. I hope to upgrade soon as well
    07-13-14 08:09 AM
    I've had the Z10 which I like and nice to hold very solid device but the screen sizes was just tad too small. Then Tried the Q5 could not get the of the physical keyboard and it simply felt too plastic though I like the radio option that Z10 does not have.

I recently had the opportunity to purchase a factory unlocked Z30 though it a per-owned Z30 it came complete including receipt of purchase. I'm extreme happy with the decision.

Android was never an option, and iPhone great looking devices and I do like IOS but it's an iPhone everyone has one well almost everyone.
    Glad you found a good phone. Although I'm perplexed by your statement that the Z10's problem was the screen was too small, so instead you tried a Q5 with an even smaller screen.
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    07-13-14 08:26 AM
    Always a problem poster in every site...why does my opinion mean that much to you...not asking, it's rhetorical
    07-13-14 11:26 AM

Welcome to Club Z30!! You've joined the best of the best of the best! Enjoy your new device. Any questions, just let us know.

Posted via CB10 using my Z30.
    07-13-14 11:35 AM
    Always a problem poster in every site...why does my opinion mean that much to you...not asking, it's rhetorical
    You need to take a chill pill or a reality pill, with frosting.

Simple maths by the poster above yours was
    1) you had a Z10 = 4.2" screen, then looked at
    2) the Q5 which has a 3.1" screen, a full 1.1" smaller and with a 1:1 ratio vs the Z10/30,

So I'm also confused why you looked at the Q5 if you had thought the z10 was a tad too small on screen - simple math. He, nor I are being problem posters or judging your option on which device suits you, where just confused by your reason in your direction that's all.

Relax, he applauded your choice - no need to be defensive we're all on the same team and fan base here. Enjoy your Z30 and to the fullest give the community a chance. All criticism both good and bad can be accepted and learned from, not just challenged.

Cheers

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    07-13-14 09:59 PM
    Just upgraded to z30 from q10! Loving it!!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 10:02 PM
    I'm looking to do the same, Z10 to 30...

I'm most looking forward to a bigger screen and a quicker device;
    I'm least looking forward to the lower resolution....

May I ask what you're most impressed with and what you're missing the most?

Posted via Z10, UK based (Good luck Bla1ze as EiC!)
    07-14-14 05:57 PM
    I have the Z30 and the poor resolution of the screen did annoy me, and the larger form factor, so I ditched it for a Q10 myself.

I loved the phone, but if BlackBerry is going to charge premium flagship pricing on a phone that severely lags the competition on screen quality, then I'm disappointed. If they fix that, I'll go back to it!

Posted with my Q10
    07-14-14 07:50 PM
    Screen resolution really worries me as the Z10 is decent in all fairness..cant help but feel that whatever you gain for the Z30 you also lose... so spending 300poinds sterling to move up is an absolute waste.

Posted via Z10, UK based (Good luck Bla1ze as EiC!)
    07-21-14 06:26 PM
    Impressed most with the battery life, spacing of the keys for typing is farther apart for my large hands, ease of reading on the larger screen. Only time you notice the screen brightness is in direct sunlight. I will gladly sacrifice that for the all day battery life, ,, much better than the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 07:22 PM