I tried connecting to my mirracast enabled android on stick, they see each other, but when connecting after pressing accept in the stick it looks like the z30 resets and drops the connection. Bought another mirracast stuck but this one needs to EZCAST app to work. Cannot get the android app to work with it. Z30 connects fine to it when I use the app in my PC for the stick to go into mirracast mode. (in retrospect should have bought a plain mirracast stick and not one that does 4 different modes).
    So basically 2 questions. Any ideas why the first option might not be working, and 2nd, anybody got the EZCAST android app working in the z30?

Z30, and yes, it's a bit on the heavy side..., but the Carbonate case is Killer!
    11-27-13 08:05 AM
    I tried connecting to my mirracast enabled android on stick, they see each other, but when connecting after pressing accept in the stick it looks like the z30 resets and drops the connection. Bought another mirracast stuck but this one needs to EZCAST app to work. Cannot get the android app to work with it. Z30 connects fine to it when I use the app in my PC for the stick to go into mirracast mode. (in retrospect should have bought a plain mirracast stick and not one that does 4 different modes).
    So basically 2 questions. Any ideas why the first option might not be working, and 2nd, anybody got the EZCAST android app working in the z30?

Z30, and yes, it's a bit on the heavy side..., but the Carbonate case is Killer!
    Don't know that "stick" - but my own Miracast devices (Netgear PTV3000 and Panasonic DMP-MST60) - as soon as I updated the Firmware on the Miracast devices - it all just works - and I do presentations almost every day... I have seen that some have issue with the latest BB10 10.2.1.1055 - but for me - that OS version is the most smooth and best for my Miracast adapters. But again - I had to update to latest firmware on both Miracast devices in order to get reliable communication - so perhaps that is also why some users experience issues.
    11-27-13 11:01 AM
    Don't know that "stick" - but my own Miracast devices (Netgear PTV3000 and Panasonic DMP-MST60) - as soon as I updated the Firmware on the Miracast devices - it all just works - and I do presentations almost every day... I have seen that some have issue with the latest BB10 10.2.1.1055 - but for me - that OS version is the most smooth and best for my Miracast adapters. But again - I had to update to latest firmware on both Miracast devices in order to get reliable communication - so perhaps that is also why some users experience issues.
    I just took delivery of a DMP-MST60. What's the process to update the firmware.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 05:57 PM
    I just took delivery of a DMP-MST60. What's the process to update the firmware.

Posted via CB10
    I have a couple of Panasonic blu-ray disc players and to update the firmware, first connect the device to your network, most likely via wifi. Once connected to the internet, use the remote control to select the setup menu, then look for settings and firmware update will be in there.
    toneytone likes this.
    12-02-13 07:38 PM
    I have a couple of Panasonic blu-ray disc players and to update the firmware, first connect the device to your network, most likely via wifi. Once connected to the internet, use the remote control to select the setup menu, then look for settings and firmware update will be in there.
    OK thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 07:47 AM