Hi,
    I have just joined the crackberry community, so first of all I want to say "hello" to everybody.
    I got Z30 couple of weeks now, so I had some time to adapt to new environment after few years with BADA on Samsung Wave II.
    At first I had huge problem with contacts (how to copy them to new device), but fortunately I found this forum with post: how-setup-gmail-your-blackberry-10-devce-using-imap-caldav-and-carddavg-imap-caldav-and-carddav.
    For now everything looks fine with my contacts linked with google, but I was wondering how to save all those conatcs to my BB (local) or with my PC using BB Link for example.
    I look forward to hearing from you guys.
    Michal
    06-04-15 05:45 AM
    its better to leave your contacts on the web...gmail, yahoo etc...you save yourself the stress of having to move contacts around when you upgrade your device

contacts saved locally to the device can be sent via bluetooth from one device to another

BB10 allows you to save future contacts directly to your web mails
    06-04-15 06:17 AM
    There's also 3rd party apps that can switch between devices. Called, Device Switch in BB World but also available on other platforms to help go back and forth.

But, as suggested syncing with Gmail or Yahoo or Outlook.com can work.

BBLink can sync or restore using older versions of MS Outlook.
    06-04-15 07:21 PM
    Thank you guys for all the answers.
    My contacts are synchronized with the Google account (using CardDAV) at the moment.
    Z30 Local contacts-bb-accounts.png
    Is there any reasonable way to copy all those contacts to BB instead of saving all of them one after another?
    Maybe this is just pointless and it's better to leave it as it is. Probably I have weird habits - I like to store data locally (no clouds etc.)
    I have been trying to move/sync contacts with BB Link and during the synchronization an error occurs, I got this message trying to copy contacts to my PC account:
    Z30 Local contacts-bblink.jpg
    Error says: Synchronizing failed (and last line is in English)
    How to sync data with PC account?
    06-05-15 03:39 AM
    First, let me suggest that you download or export your gmail contacts to either Comma Delimited or something like that. That way you have a backup.

I'm not an expert on Syncing. But if your contacts are associated with a Google Gmail account, you should be able to add that Gmail account to your phone (Main Settings, Accounts and then ADD) and then select the options for Contacts and Calendar. Then when you enter Password, etc, it will eventually add or sync those contacts to your bb.
    06-05-15 11:01 AM
    you could always copy your contacts to your SIM card too.
    06-08-15 02:01 PM