Hey all,

I have noticed for some time now weird thi gs happening to my phone.

Often times a restart is the fix, but let's say I want to perform an action using in the hub shortcuts from the side menu, I don't get any options show up, just a blank side bar and / or say I want to perform an action it lights up as if it will perform but nothing happens.

The browser has had many glitches for me. At times the page is often moving in its own sliding up and down, clicking on some links is clunky. It will freeze at times and recently, jot everything loads.

BBM : it has started to freeze often now, it's also is quite slower than usual, my profile pic one day it's there the next it is not.

Sometimes I get an invite and from the hub I may accept, it sorta freezes and nothing is reflected on the BBM app itself.

Anyone else having issues??????

Anyone been through it and have a solution?

I'm on the current released version of the OS.

No Shade Just Light!!!
    01-18-15 04:45 PM
    It's not the most convenient fix but I would bet it would do the trick for you. Security wipe your phone and reinstall the OS. It's not the fastest solution but it will be a clean start for your phone. It's possible part of the OS didn't install properly last time. Not sure how long it's been glitching out on you but sometimes if not every part of the OS installs properly, little bugs like you describe can happen. That's why I'd do a security wipe first just to make sure you are installing from a totally clean slate.
    Some people on here swear by making sure that your device is plugged into your computer when downloading updates though I have never had a problem with this. So long as your battery is charged and you have a strong wifi signal.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-18-15 04:59 PM
    Also, if you've become used to the glitches for a while now and you can wait just a bit longer, 10.3.1 should be launching very soon (it's supposed to officially arrive in February) and that might solve your problems on its own.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-18-15 05:01 PM
    I'd figure why not wait. I hate the loading process

No Shade Just Light!!!
    01-19-15 02:37 PM