Attachment 210318
    Attachment 210319
    Attachment 210320

Got mine here in Vancouver, Canada. Phenomenal phone. Best phone I've ever had. Huge improvement from Z10. LTE works with 2600 band.

Posted via CB10
    Looks like a scam or someone has the same bed sheets as you This guy is in Windsor.

BlackBerry Z30 Unlocked - Windsor Region Phones, PDAs, iPods For Sale - Kijiji Windsor Region Canada.
    Fortunate Fool likes this.
    10-14-13 01:44 PM
    I tried to get one but nobody seems to have any. Called 3 places. One place actually said "Whats that?" and this place deals with every carrier...... Sad but true..... At least at the Koodo kiosk they said they knew they were going to get them but just didn't know when or what the price would be. I hope nobody is surprised at how few of these sell... around here anyway... I have been waiting for this day to come for so long and now I can't even get one... OMG!
    10-15-13 08:25 AM
    I'm curious to hear from those of you who have the device or have handled it in the store; in the pics and vids it seems like the piece of the back cover that hangs down and covers the sd/sim card slots always seems to be a bit askew? Also, if the band around the phone is metal, is this little piece plastic? Anyway, I keep hearing its a fantastic build, so I'm hoping to hear that its not as bad as I'm seeing online . . Just seems like something that could get caught on a pants pocket or something and break off? Thanks for your observations of this.
    10-15-13 08:49 AM
    Just went to the TELUS store they have none and the girl there said she has no idea when they expect to ge them. Sucks big time!

Posted Via my Z-10
    10-15-13 09:04 AM
    Telus Eaton Centre had non functioning units on display. Not sure about the supply. I didn't ask. Back is slippery but feels good. Weight was good too. Feels solid.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 12:23 PM
    Just grabbed my Z-30 from the Telus store in the mall. Apparently they get all new devices right away. This thing is a beast. Love it!

Z-30
    10-15-13 02:43 PM
    Will a Nano sim from an iPhone 5 fit this device? I'm not too keen on those plastic sim adapters, scared of doing damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-15-13 06:39 PM
    Will a Nano sim from an iPhone 5 fit this device? I'm not too keen on those plastic sim adapters, scared of doing damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Nope. You'll need the Nano to micro sim adapter, or go for a new sim. Kevin posted about using the Nano sim with the adapter. I believe the trick was to hold the device upside down.
    10-15-13 06:53 PM
    Looks like a scam or someone has the same bed sheets as you This guy is in Windsor.

BlackBerry Z30 Unlocked - Windsor Region Phones, PDAs, iPods For Sale - Kijiji Windsor Region Canada.
    Those are my bedsheets!!!!!! He took my pics guess he was too lazy to take pics himself

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 07:41 PM
    Just grabbed my Z-30 from the Telus store in the mall. Apparently they get all new devices right away. This thing is a beast. Love it!

Z-30
    All the telus stores around here keep telling me they dont sell off contract for a few weeks :s

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 07:42 PM
    Yes they asked me out right if I had a contract already with Telus. I had to give my cell number as I have a business account with them. I just bought it out right.

Posted Via my Z-30
    10-15-13 07:44 PM
    Maybe it's the pics. I bought mine today and there is nothing loose or wobbly about the phone. I don't see anything that can snag on your pants pocket. By far the best looking device by BB I have ever seen. Just beautiful craftsmanship. Once you hold it in your hand you will find how cheap the z10 looks and feels.
    revtech likes this.
    10-16-13 02:08 PM
    Have had my Z30 for 2 days so still learning, but beautiful device and so far very impressed and glad i waited. Big jump from a 9800 Torch.
    10-17-13 08:04 AM
    9800? Wow you are very patient lol

I jumped off that pretty quick. The 9810 was a decent upgrade at the time.

Anyway enjoy the new phone

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 08:55 AM
    Bought mine a couple of weeks ago (Kuwait). Had just switched from android, and I like it. Only the fewer apps problem. Was working fine until...I guess I pushed the limits of multitasking...and now I got a frozen phone. Not responding to touch or hard keys. Since I can't do a hard reset, any other workarounds guys? Or do I wait till the battery dies?
    10-18-13 03:13 PM
    Hold down the both volume keys until u c a BlackBerry logo.

Posted via CB10
    Allwyn John likes this.
    10-18-13 05:19 PM
    just unboxed... ...this Z30 is fantastic! It's fast, intuitive, a breeze to use. The weight and feel works well in the hand, it doesn't feel 'cheap' like the samsungs. This is the phone BB should have introduced first. I waited to trade up from my torch; the Z10 and Q10 weren't for me. This Z30 on the other hand is a delight. Professional grade all the way. As an executive in the financial industry, I use my phone mainly for business, but enjoy the personal aps as well. I'm looking forward to the long battery life too. Nice work, Blackberry.
    10-18-13 10:33 PM
    Does anyone have STA100-6 ?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 11:05 AM
    just unboxed... ...this Z30 is fantastic! It's fast, intuitive, a breeze to use. The weight and feel works well in the hand, it doesn't feel 'cheap' like the samsungs. This is the phone BB should have introduced first. I waited to trade up from my torch; the Z10 and Q10 weren't for me. This Z30 on the other hand is a delight. Professional grade all the way. As an executive in the financial industry, I use my phone mainly for business, but enjoy the personal aps as well. I'm looking forward to the long battery life too. Nice work, Blackberry.
    Yep just got mine yesterday I agree with everything you have said + I to come from my beloved 9810 and have taken my time the q10 didn't feel ok because of the screen size and z10 keyboard whilst superb my fingers are largeish. This phone is like silk and very fast there's nothing so far to find fault. Very happy with my sim free purchase
    BBSpring likes this.
    10-20-13 07:21 PM
    No issue of buying a Z30 outright unlocked at Telus in Kitchener. PB mini keyboard worked fine. OTG cable to test memory stick, 32 GB sd card and Miracast dongle on order. This phone is fun. I noticed a 'Direct WiFi' option which is good for file transfer and printjng.
    Posted with only a WiFi enabled amazing Z30.
    10-20-13 09:23 PM
    I've had the pleasure of useing my Z30 for a few days and still very very impressed with the way it just fits, like many I was concerned about getting the hang of BB10. I really need not have worried it just works, I loved my 9810 and still do but this OS just fills my hands with innovation and simplicity, there is a logic to the way it performs every task that I have so far used.

The things which were important to me; call quality, it comes through loud and clear, there have been reports that calls are quiet.
    Keyboard- extremely apprehensive about going back to a virtual keyboard (bad experiences with an HTC), I need not have worried as the keyboard together with its predictive excellence is absolutely on the money and its learning. I enjoy the extra key space a major reason for the choice over a Z10.

I was also a little concerned about the physical size yes it is larger but it does fit quite well in my hand when on a call, I've never typed one handed so this isn't an issue for me but acknowledge that it may feel a bit wide for those who do.

It syncs with link without fault except when I did the device transfer, I ended up with so many duplicates particularly around recurring appointment that I did a wipe returned it back to factory settings then did a sync with outlook for calender and contacts, it picked up all my currant emails and I needed to do a custom install to get my text messages from a backup done just before the transfer (not the transfer backup). It has run smoothly ever since particularly around making appointments which is so much easier now (I think screen size really helps).
    I'm sure I could have done the transfer and dealt with the issues and I understand that my methods wouldn't suit all particularly around social networks.
    I had difficulties with one or two "how do I" here I echo go1ndr "the help is brilliant"
    Last night I discovered the voice recognition, I have to say that it worked flawlessly to every word in texts, I had read that it wasn't that good.
    Looking forward to connecting it to my keyboard monitor etc (need some cables).
    Totally impressed and those who have seen it are very impressed as well. Usually the remarks are around how vibrant and clear the screen is.
    Hope this not too long.

A footnote regarding my purchase from carphone warehouse, there was another person buying a Z10 together we involved the sales guys who were becoming more impressed with BB10.2 functioning and with BlackBerry, no "Mr cynic" their eyes were getting wider with each demo.
    Last edited by daveycrocket; 10-22-13 at 01:19 PM.
    meow_chan and revtech like this.
    10-22-13 01:07 PM
    Today is my first full day with it despite having buying it out right the day of launch.

I'm sitting at 69% after 12hrs of regular usage. I'd guess my z10 would be 40-45% by this time (based on the same usage.

My only gripe so far is I lost my BBM group calendar events, my custom words are gone, real racing 3 isn't available, and I'm not sure I like the dark theme on cb. The last obviously has nothing to do with BlackBerry.

There are good things too but other have already stated them

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 05:12 PM
    Just picked up my Z30. Been debating between the Q10 and the Z30 but decided to go for the full touch. Can't believe how fluent and easy it is to type on!
    10-25-13 02:28 PM
    Just got it fully charged up, so far it's incredible ...smooth, and sadly makes the Z10 feel cheap....er. Love the colours , and I am ready to test this battery to see if it lives up to the hype.

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    10-31-13 01:13 AM
    I got it sim free here in UK. I love the phone for its size and the battery life is just great, one of the main reason i moved up from Z10. I however had few issues with the phone, but mostly OS related. I got my Z30 a day later i had updated my Z10 to 10.2.0.424, I did the device switch on the link and it would not copy data and gave error as "device data is not compatible with os version, please update your phone" i checked and the os on z30 was 10.2.0.224. i tried the link and the phone for updates and it would show as running up to date and yet i could not transfer my data from the z10. Luckily i had the Q10 on os 10.1, so i did a transfer from it and it worked and i had to match the missing data manually.
    i am also annoyed that being a flagship device, the z30 is running a lesser version of the os and does not support features that are available on the z10 with 10.2 update, namely the choice of theme color and numerous check have found no update fro the z30 to 424! there is no support on blackberry site and no news of an update to the os
    10-31-13 12:13 PM
428 ... 23456 ...