I got my Z30 last week and it is just too big for me. I am going back to the Q30. I would like to sell it. Email me if you want more details and pics. I bought it for $399 unlocked from Amazon. Willing to sell it for $350. I am located in Toronto.

Here is my e-mail

[email protected]

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 10:42 AM
    I got my Z30 last week and it is just too big for me. I am going back to the Q30. I would like to sell it. Email me if you want more details and pics. I bought it for $399 unlocked from Amazon. Willing to sell it for $350. I am located in Toronto.

Here is my e-mail

[email protected]

Posted via CB10
    Sorry going back to my old Q10

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 10:44 AM
    Got my white z30 last Thursday and so pleased with the more spacious keyboard and bigger screen!! I personally have not noticed a difference in the screen apart from the reds/oranges being more vibrant. BlackBerry Link did not transfer contacts over properly from my z10, so that was a disappointment as I rely very heavily on this information for work, but very pleased with the device, but i am not ruling out 'user error' on this. Screen protectors and cases coming, and will post pics as soon as they arrive. My experience with Digital River was good! Ordered Saturday and delivered to a friend across the border Wed. We drove across to get it on Thurs! Have seen a few black Z30s on the GO train but never a white one. May get the black battery door for it when I feel I need a change, and can see myself switching to a bumper case when I do that, but to me the white back isn't worth showing off and for now I want more protection than a bumper would offer. Happy camper! Even after just the few days with it, I wouldn't want to go back to my Z10!

Edit:
    Very disappointed in the ring tones. Please bring back the legacy ones, maybe to commemorate when the Classic is released?!?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by itsachickthing; 08-02-14 at 02:44 PM.
    07-28-14 07:25 PM
    I use zedge for my ring tones!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 05:43 AM
    I just got my Z30 yesterday to replace my Z10.

So far I can only say that Z30 is more responsive than Z10. And the browsing seems faster using the 3G network. No LTE yet in my country.

I will tell you guys later about the battery life and signal quality that I mostly complaint about on Z10.

Z30 Info Thread - Got a Z30?  Tell Us About it!-img_20140807_090020.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 04:59 AM
    Hey I just got my Z30 (and first blackberry) this past Friday. I came from a Motorola Droid 4 on Verizon. I like android but I have to say, I'm really liking the Z30!
    zeteo likes this.
    08-11-14 08:14 AM
    I have had my Z30 for about 3 weeks now and all I can say Is WOW! I have a Q10 and it is a great phone but I hardly use it and use my Z30. Its a Verizon and using my work iphone 4s sim card becasue i hate the iphone and the signal strength is almost all full bars verses my Sprint on the Q10.

The battery life is amazing i got 2.5 days last week of moderate use and never have to worry about the battery running out and the Q10's battery has been great also maybe 12-15 hours.

If anyone has the change to buy a new or slightly used Z30 from a fellow CB member which is where I got mine from for $300.00 in perfect condition jump all over it and Berry On! Best phone you can get!!!!!!!
    zeteo likes this.
    08-11-14 08:29 AM
    Got my Z30 in today. STA100-5. Awesome phone.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    08-11-14 07:03 PM
    Blackberry is really turning me on. Just got a new Z30 from Shop Blackberry and will buy a Passport ....someday. I like Sony for Home entertainment but hell you gota love a Blackberry!
    zeteo likes this.
    08-12-14 03:13 PM
    Edit:
    Very disappointed in the ring tones. Please bring back the legacy ones, maybe to commemorate when the Classic is released?!?

Posted via CB10
    Legacy ringtones are not that hard to find and download to your phone. Why be disappointed. Search a bit.
    08-12-14 03:15 PM
    I did search out/download a few of the ring tones I used the most. It would have been nice if a few more came on the z30 when purchased, but all set up now!

white Z30 STA100-5
    jakie55 likes this.
    08-12-14 03:52 PM
    Ordered a Z30 (again!) this morning. The 30% off sale tempted me and I recently sold the new OnePlus One I had purchased and never used. Going to give BB OS10 another try and port all my Android apps over; maybe even install 10.3 to see how it works with T-Mobile's service.

BTW does anyone recomend a good slim case for the phone? Something like a TPU-like one. I got the BB leather sleeve to go with my order but still want a case (I'm rather clumsy.)
    08-14-14 08:06 AM
    I've had my Z30 for a couple of weeks now and boy am I happy with it! Battery lasts all day, from 7am through 10pm without having to recharge and sending a ton of emails, making lots of phone calls, BBMing the whole day. Browser is fast, Android apps work well (though I'm not a big fan of Android apps, I prefer native BlackBerry). I've had a Bold 9900, an iPhone 5, a Z10, a Galaxy S4, but the Z30 is by far the best phone ever!
    zeteo likes this.
    08-17-14 05:21 PM
    I have a Blackberry Z30 does Beach Buggy Blitz work on you Z30? cause mine does not do you know why?
    08-17-14 11:39 PM
    i finally got a Z30 for my sister (she was getting a Lumia but stopped her in time she is the second person i convinced after my nephew and i still have some friends ready to pull the trigger on the Passport too) and she is in heaven!
    What a great device!
    And with Android apps she couldn't experience the infamous app gap, it works perfectly for her purpose and she finds it really easy to use.
    367 euro on Amazon, brand new and unlocked, very good deal for such a beast!
    08-19-14 04:31 PM
    I just upgraded from z10 to Z30, but it has only 2 rigntones. Is it normal?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 08:29 AM
    Just ordered a black Z30 because my Q10's spacebar died. Delivery is due tomorrow and I am sure I will be happy.
    Tried the Z10 once and loved the keyboard although I think the phy. keyboards are better for me.

So the Z30 might have to go once the Passport is available.
    08-27-14 01:36 PM
    One week into my Z30 and I'm loving it! After 3 Q10s that all developed the double typing problem, this phone is simply amazing.

Posted via CB10
    zeteo likes this.
    08-28-14 05:25 AM
    i have been a blackberry user forever. but i have bought my last blackberry. called blackberry to have my lcd replaced they said call verizon.
    called verizon they said call blackberry. That's it i'm done. off to apple or samsung i go. cannot stand the lousy service from both of these companies.
    08-28-14 09:59 AM
    Just received 2 Z30's from ShopBlackberry; order went amazingly smooth considering some of the horror stories I've read here. Paid for priority shipping which seems to be the key. It's cheap anyway, so why not?

White one for my girlfriend, black one for me. Using mine for the first day today and loving it! Moved from Z10's (which I still love too, but wanted larger screen, better battery.)

Richard
    meow_chan likes this.
    08-31-14 02:04 AM
    Congrats on the acquisitions! I hope you both enjoy them! Black one is nice, but white's a beauty!

white Z30 STA100-5
    08-31-14 08:38 AM
    Bought mine this past Sunday from a guy on kijiji . BNIB for 300 CAD.

All i can say is WOW...very very impressive pce of tech. Its my first ever touch phone and I can say I was a bit nervous going away from a physical keyboard...but the typing is not that much slower and i love the keyboard in Landscape mode..now that my friends is slick.

16 hours with some moderate use all day and I am sitting at 55%..nuff said about the batt.

I am fortunate enough to fly into work on Mondays (oil Sands), and was blown away when all through the trip till well past Edmonton (from Calgary), I was getting and sending both texts and bum messages - At ~25,000 ft ... Not too shabby at all...!! Paratek was an excellent acquisition for BBry.!

I look forward to seeing 10.3 on this unit and/but I hope to hell they get the Contacts APP FIXED.??? Along with LINK...those two items are in my opinion the weakest link in this product line. Every time I update to newer software or in this case transferred my data to a different BBry...I LOSE Contact Info.. And one still has to physically CAPITALIZE City/Province etc when manually adding an address....really.?? Those two items are just such an annoying thing especially for a company that built itself around catering to business. So come you guys - fix this once and forever.
    09-01-14 10:03 PM
    Bought mine this past Sunday from a guy on kijiji . BNIB for 300 CAD.

All i can say is WOW...very very impressive pce of tech. Its my first ever touch phone and I can say I was a bit nervous going away from a physical keyboard...but the typing is not that much slower and i love the keyboard in Landscape mode..now that my friends is slick.

16 hours with some moderate use all day and I am sitting at 55%..nuff said about the batt.

I am fortunate enough to fly into work on Mondays (oil Sands), and was blown away when all through the trip till well past Edmonton (from Calgary), I was getting and sending both texts and bum messages - At ~25,000 ft ... Not too shabby at all...!! Paratek was an excellent acquisition for BBry.!

I look forward to seeing 10.3 on this unit and/but I hope to hell they get the Contacts APP FIXED.??? Along with LINK...those two items are in my opinion the weakest link in this product line. Every time I update to newer software or in this case transferred my data to a different BBry...I LOSE Contact Info.. And one still has to physically CAPITALIZE City/Province etc when manually adding an address....really.?? Those two items are just such an annoying thing especially for a company that built itself around catering to business. So come you guys - fix this once and forever.
    My contacts are excellent. I dont have to Sync in Link anything. I use Outlook 365 - Office 2010
    09-04-14 08:13 PM
    Got me a Z30 yesterday! I started this year with a Z10, which is also a great phone. But it was lacking battery power for me. So I spotted a real bargain on a Z30 last weekend and decided to upgrade Have to get used to the size and weight a bit, but otherwise, its just awesome!
    09-10-14 09:25 AM
    Well I've had my Z30 for about a week now and I'm pretty impressed. I got the Q10 and Z10 when they came out but then crossed over to a Note 3 for a few months. I'm loving the Z30 especially now that I can run some android apps for work.
    zeteo likes this.
    09-11-14 12:32 PM
428 ... 910111213 ...