For the past two weeks or so. When I lock my phone then go back into it I swipe up and its unresponsive. The top button works and the volume keys work when pressing but I cant get past the home screen due to me not being able to swipe up. I have to restart my phone for it to work again. I am currently running the official verizon version. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it a software thing or the phone? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 05:46 PM
    I have a password on my phone so when I swipe up obviously u put your password in after that but it wont let me. When I swipe up nothing happens

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 05:49 PM
    For the past two weeks or so. When I lock my phone then go back into it I swipe up and its unresponsive. The top button works and the volume keys work when pressing but I cant get past the home screen due to me not being able to swipe up. I have to restart my phone for it to work again. I am currently running the official verizon version. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it a software thing or the phone? Thanks

I had the same problem, in my case, it's a hardware defect in the assembly of the display. The screen is freeze and the only thing that works is the unlock button. I tried all firmwares available and stay again randomly freeze. If I had to recommend something, would you try a replacement unit to avoid more problems. You can see the reference to my problem in the following post: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...photos-885271/

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 11:55 AM
    Did you try settings-display-swipe to wake on?
    running a Z10 and it randomly turned that option off for me
    01-12-14 01:38 PM