My Z30 home screen does not show any hub notifications unless you scroll from the bottom of the screen to the top. Only then I am able to see them on the left but even if I tap twice on them, they don't open. Ringtones on text messages last only for 2 seconds. Any suggestions? Thanx.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 03:32 PM
    Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

For the Z10: If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    03-01-15 04:14 PM
    Did that few times
    03-01-15 07:43 PM
    I don't think that they are supposed to show up on the home screen. Unless you do what you said, swipe up and hold etc. But you might as well swipe up and right to open hub.

They do show up on the locked screen

(push your power button and let go, screen goes black, then swipe up half way then down again, but stay on screen if you go off screen it will go black again)

and from there you can click on them to open them.

What you are talking about is normal.

The ring tones I am not sure about, I have some that do not play the full sound that I want it to play too. And it did before...

www. carm. org
    03-01-15 08:15 PM
    Good News!
    Tried to change the wallpaper to the one that came with new software 10.3.1. Then I noticed that each time I swipe the screen I am getting the message that "Picture set as a wallpaper". Never had that before. so again started playing with some of the features in the new upgrade. One of the things that I change was the wallpaper, switched to the one that came with new software. Locked the phone and then I noticed that Z30 switched back to old wallpaper. Tried this several times with same results. Booted the phone a couple of times. Didn't help. Then i disconnected the picture password that I Have on my Z30. Voila. It works. Even notifications on my lock screen are working. Double tap and it opens. Another small step in the right direction. Next item on the menu: ringtones. Will let you know.
    03-02-15 05:32 PM