I'm thinking about upgrading from a Z10 to a Z30, and since I'm with Verizon I have to get a Verizon specific model. Since Verizon is still asking $500 for one off contract, I'm forced to take a risk.

Has anyone here bought from this eBay retailer:
    Verizon Blackberry Z30 16GB Black Smartphone Cell Phone Rim Clean ESN EXTRAS | eBay

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 10:58 PM
    I'm using one bought from eBay. Seller was out of Quebec. It's in great condition. I love it.

Rock'n the most Awesomest Z30!
    07-08-15 12:38 AM
    I'm thinking about upgrading from a Z10 to a Z30, and since I'm with Verizon I have to get a Verizon specific model. Since Verizon is still asking $500 for one off contract, I'm forced to take a risk.

Verizon Blackberry Z30 16GB Black Smartphone Cell Phone Rim Clean ESN EXTRAS | eBay

Posted via CB10
    Just bought one on ebay from yappier ebay seller brand new in blackberry bulk packaging love it all as advertised should have done it sooner z30 is awesome as people have said. I came from a perfectly working z10. Z30 is a solid upgrade. Just do it

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 08:14 AM
    Z30 is a good phone. If you get a good deal on ebay, I think it is definitely worth the risk. Mind you, people can be deceitful on the reason for selling the phone though. For such items, I just go to an exchange shop where they give guarantee.
    07-08-15 11:18 AM
    Couple of weeks ago I upgraded my Z10 to a Z30 as well from eBay seller go-recell out of Quebec. Works like a charm, phone was practically mint condition, loaded 10.3.2 leak from Crackberry. Works like a champ. It's a great upgrade to your Z10.
    07-08-15 11:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    I would be careful about buying any cell phone from an non authorized dealer since it may be stolen and the ID number blocked.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    07-08-15 11:49 AM
    As with anything you buy on eBay, take some time to read sellers/buyers reviews.

I bought a 2-piece motherboard set and the "bonus" piece wasn't working. I emailed the seller and was immediately given a partial refund. I didn't have to spend monies returning the defective either; just placed it in my Best Buy recycling.

I bought an $8 phone case from another, paying $5 shipping. The seller's product was NOTHING like the ad's pics! They wanted me to pay to return it! After a couple emails back and forth, I actually got on the phone to eBay.
    The seller refunded my purchase and I didn't need to return the item.
    Yet another recycled product.

Bottom line? There are good sellers and dishonest ones. Mistakes also happen.
    The best you can do is RESEARCH.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 12:27 PM
    Couple of weeks ago I upgraded my Z10 to a Z30 as well from eBay seller go-recell out of Quebec. Works like a charm, phone was practically mint condition, loaded 10.3.2 leak from Crackberry. Works like a champ. It's a great upgrade to your Z10.
    That's who I got mine from I believe. Seller ID rings a bell. Yeah, mine looks an functions like new. Very happy with it.

Rock'n the most Awesomest Z30!
    07-08-15 12:34 PM