What case do you guys use? I got a BlackBerry flip case today and I am not very satisfied.
    It adds quite a bit of thickness to the device because it replaces the battery cover.
    I have a transform shell for my Z10 and that's excellent. Does anyone use the transform for the Z30?

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 11:04 PM
    Yep try in shop crackberry

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    02-03-14 12:21 AM
    Yep try in shop crackberry. I'm using otter box commuter currently but it is fairly bulky. Hoping that incipio outs a feather case.

02-03-14 12:24 AM
    I use the transform case

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    02-03-14 01:46 AM
    I have all three the flip case, transition and the leather pocket id probably say the leather pocket is the best one in my opinion but just wish they made it so it coveres the whole fone really want them to hurry and release the carbonte case for the z30

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 01:55 AM
    **transform lol

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 03:07 AM
    02-03-14 04:41 AM
    I use the holster through the work week (when I have to carry my company-issued iPhone as well), Transform case for weekends. I just wish the Transform case allowed us to stand the device horizontally and access the USB and HDMI ports.
    02-03-14 06:53 AM
    Any idea when the carbonite might be released? Really limited choices out there right now.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 09:17 PM
    I have the bumper case. Best one for my needs.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 10:01 PM
    I actually just got a case from Amazon but I am seriously considering getting the leather pouch. I always loved the protection of leather pouch although it is a bit of a hassle to move it in and out of that when you have your hands full..
    02-05-14 10:07 PM
    Blackberry flip case - it replaces the back. Great case, very slim and protects the screen. Only downfall is the sides are not protected, and you have to fold it over to use it as one hand or to type.
    02-05-14 10:13 PM
    No case, just use the leather holster. I want a case, but I've found that the Verizon version is slightly off from the other models nothing fits quite right.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30 on VZW from Philly
    02-05-14 10:23 PM
    I got the flip case and returned it because it adds a lot of bulk and very difficult to use with one hand. Got the transform shell..beautiful case. That's the one for me

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 11:21 PM
    I'm using the leather pocket pouch.... it looks quite soft going by pictures but it's quite firm.
    I like the look and feel if it. Got it from the Crackberry store.
    02-06-14 03:18 AM
    The white leather pouch is beautiful.

The white transform case - the back of it can be prone to getting dirty, it's not like the z10 transform case at all.

The flip cases are ok, nice feel and look but functionally they're horrible, as others have mentioned you need to fold the case over to type, which is normal - but then this causes the cover to become loose and when you set the phone down on its back, the cover is sticking open. There's no magnet to hold it down to the screen, and it doesn't work like the z10 flip case at all.

The z10 and q10 flip shells had hinges-like bends that ensured the cover closed every time.

Not sure how they managed to make such subpar cases for a premium phone this time.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 07:35 AM
    I have the leather pouch and am currently very happy with it. I tried the Otterbox Commuter but its too thick for daily use. I'm saving it for when I go out drinking or on a vacation.
    leehardballer12 likes this.
    02-06-14 07:53 AM
    I am getting a z30 at the end of this month and i am trying to decide on a case as well. I have had otterbox commuters on all my previous BB's however the leather pocket pouch is very appealing. Do you guys have a screen protector on as well when you use the pouch or do you just run naked?
    02-06-14 02:38 PM
    I am getting a z30 at the end of this month and i am trying to decide on a case as well. I have had otterbox commuters on all my previous BB's however the leather pocket pouch is very appealing. Do you guys have a screen protector on as well when you use the pouch or do you just run naked?
    Ghost Armor goes on each of my new devices, as well as on my wife's and my kids'. It has saved me screen damage a number of times (plus the number of drops my kids haven't told me about!). I love the way they'll replace it no charge if it gets too worn, and only charge $5 if you want to change finish.
    02-06-14 03:04 PM
    Looks neat however I dont see any locations in ohio. Can you even tell the phone has a protector on it?
    02-06-14 03:45 PM
    Looks neat however I dont see any locations in ohio. Can you even tell the phone has a protector on it?
    With the "clear" (glossy finish) -- barely. With the matte finish -- yes, since it reduces colour clarity somewhat (but hides all but the greasiest fingerprints).
    02-06-14 03:54 PM
    No screen protector for me. It goes naked while in use and in my leather sleeve when in my pocket.

02-06-14 03:56 PM
    Had Transform and Flipshell. Hated both but preferred the Transform and I shield. Just cancelled my order on Casemate.com for the Brushed aluminum. As Sexy as it is, It doesn't say BlackBerry on it so I'll continue to go caseless.

Posted Via my second Z10
    ediggity likes this.
    02-06-14 03:59 PM
    My sister had to return her BlackBerry leather flip case. The first one made the phone go into a boot loop that could only be cured by pulling the SIM card. I monkeyed around with it and discovered I could replicate the problem only when the case was on it. Returned it. Guy at the store said it probably had a bad magnet. I don't know if that's possible or not.

It hasn't done it since we swapped for a new case though.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone had the same symptoms with their Z30.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 07:54 PM
    Both my Z10 and Z30 are in leather type wallet style cases these add a little bulk but I find these are good for holding the devices when on calls,texting or gaming. I just fold the wallet over and hold it, they also give excellent protection and have cash or credit card slots .I've tried so many others and find these to be the best to my liking.

My extra extraordinary Z30
    02-06-14 08:40 PM
135 123 ...