Backlash will take place when they write down $250M USD in unsold Z30 inventory because all of about 5 people will show up to buy a phablet with 70,000 fake apps.
    Cynical much?

Look, we're all agreed here that the Z30 isn't going to win over spec-heads (my own personal term for buyers who depend on specs--believe it or not a relatively small population). It IS a bigger screen, though, with a better graphics processor, a larger battery, and a faster-clocked main processor.

I'll say it flat out: I won't be buying a Z30. Were I just coming to the BB10 platform now, I'd likely pick it, but I'll agree that the specs only represent an incremental improvement over my Q10. That doesn't mean that there won't be buyers among new users coming to the platform.

Remember that the Z30 is going to launch with something of a reboot to the platform. We're going to have the new Jelly Bean Android runtime and I firmly believe that a few major apps have been waiting for that. I don't think Flipbook is the only app ready to launch on 10.2.
    09-14-13 01:12 PM
    Just saw someone in Toronto with the Z30. (at the Toronto Zoo )
    Looks like it is going to released very very soon!!

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 01:26 PM
127 ... 456