So I'm I have a Z30 with 10.3.0.1418. I'm loving my experience thus far but for some reason night pictures with a transform case are just horrible. And I don't mean like as in they grainy or to dark but what's occurring is a double flash effect that renders the picture out of focus and almost as if someone turned the contrast to high on the display (if that makes sense) .

Last night I told more picture to try and fix the issue and here's what I'll noticed.

1) Pictures at close range at night needing flash and with my transform case on are good.
    2) Pictures at a distance at night needed flash with transform case, are very bad.
    3) Pictures at close range at night needed flash and without the case, are good.
    4) Pictures at a distance at night with flash and no case, are also good but not always consistent.

Anyone else experiencing this affect with the Transform case on? I can't definitely tell if this is a case issue or OS issue.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30! ?
    10-28-14 11:07 AM
    Dunno about the tranform case, but the Z30's flash isn't the best I've seen.
    10-28-14 12:57 PM
    What colour case do you have? The flash can be reflecting off the case and interfering with the camera. I know I have that issue with the Otterbox.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 08:58 PM
    What colour case do you have? The flash can be reflecting off the case and interfering with the camera. I know I have that issue with the Otterbox.

Posted via CB10
    I concluded that the white Z30 transform case isn't the best to have on your Z30 for night shots. The moment the flash is needed, the glossary part around the camera area causes a glare and the camera ends up capturing that glare in a smoky looking shot.

So for now, I'll keep the case on the phone as some protection but the hunt is on for a case that doesn't interfere with the camera flash.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30! ?
    10-30-14 10:45 AM