When I'm on a call and i receive another incoming call there is an option to switch over and take the incoming call. But I see no option or way to switch back to my original call. I basically have to hang up and then call the original caller back (and apologize for hanging up on them!) Anybody have any ideas? I'm with verizon and there is no call waiting option in the phone settings
    12-24-13 11:09 AM
    When I'm on a call and i receive another incoming call there is an option to switch over and take the incoming call. But I see no option or way to switch back to my original call. I basically have to hang up and then call the original caller back (and apologize for hanging up on them!) Anybody have any ideas? I'm with verizon and there is no call waiting option in the phone settings
    Hey so I dealt with this with Z30 on VZW as well. I found two ways. One is proactive and the other is reactive. Obviously you've switched over to answer the call waiting now it's time to switch back:

1. Reactive: wait til 2nd caller disconnects and it will push you back to 1st caller.

2. Proactive: you'll notice a box representing each caller. The box closest to you should be the current person you are speaking with. When you are ready to switch back, simply tap the box behind which is the first caller.

Hope that helps!

Posted via my ridiculous BlackBerry Z30 on VZW from Philly
    mcl950 likes this.
    12-24-13 11:17 AM
    Thanks. Im not sure how I missed that
    12-24-13 01:46 PM
    Me too. Thanks.

Sent from the phone of the gods.....Z30
    12-24-13 04:45 PM
    No sweat, I missed it for like 3 days! I was calling my friends and then using my landline at home to beep in on my call waiting until I figured it out!

Posted via my ridiculous BlackBerry Z30 on VZW from Philly
    12-24-13 07:16 PM