The quality of reviews and reporting on the Z10 is frankly very poor. The phone itself seems actually very good but this is almost never mentioned. More time is spent discussing the history and current financial status of the company than commenting on the actual phone itself. The latest "review" to wind me up was the one in the online edition of the Telegraph (UK). We need to name and shame these poor quality "journalists".

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 06:11 AM
    The quality of reviews and reporting on the Z10 is frankly very poor. The phone itself seems actually very good but this is almost never mentioned. More time is spent discussing the history and current financial status of the company than commenting on the actual phone itself. The latest "review" to wind me up was the one in the online edition of the Telegraph (UK). We need to name and shame these poor quality "journalists".

Posted via CB10
    Might be worthwhile to copy and paste the article here.
    devin266 and Mecca EL like this.
    09-28-13 07:01 AM
    Z10 or Z30.... I'm confused

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 07:16 AM
    Don't tell me you are expecting something else?...

I don't know with other, but this is the right time that BlackBerry should fight "fire" with "fire"... with all these bad publicities surrounding BlackBerry financial status and loses, they should fight this with good publicities - for the sake of Z30 launching and reviews... now, if they cannot expect this coming from current medias, they should create their own "good publicities" in a non-obviously approach... just saying...

Posted via Z10
    09-28-13 07:21 AM
    Might be worthwhile to copy and paste the article here.
    Sorry... here is the link to the non-review...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...reen-boat.html

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 07:41 AM
    Sorry... here is the link to the non-review...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...reen-boat.html

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha wow. That is hardly even a review! I like the first two comments underneath though.

This is basically like.. specs in the former of sentences.

They say the Z30 misses the boat, but they don't say how.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 04:16 AM
    Don't tell me you are expecting something else?...

I don't know with other, but this is the right time that BlackBerry should fight "fire" with "fire"... with all these bad publicities surrounding BlackBerry financial status and loses, they should fight this with good publicities - for the sake of Z30 launching and reviews... now, if they cannot expect this coming from current medias, they should create their own "good publicities" in a non-obviously approach... just saying...

Posted via Z10
    That would involve spending money and they ain't going to do that.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4
    09-29-13 04:28 AM