Z30 after I dropped it.when you switch buttons volume control displays the media volume and the volume of the headset at the same time..jumping from one to another with....incoming and outgoing.call MIC is choppy to understand it is impossible ..when recording and playing audio constantly goes on pause..I have realized that there is a continuous short between the standby mode and the headset .after dismantling and removing the Flex cable audio combined.with proximity sensors and lighting the result is the same..then the problem is on the motherboard..what to do..?? I'll never know..

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 03:46 AM
    return it for repair to your carrier or do you have insurance? or get another device. You can't fix a motherboard issue
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    05-20-16 07:34 AM
    Sounds like the actual switches on the main board are damaged/stuck closed for any or all of the three side buttons.
    So yeah, time for another smart phone unless you have the skills and tools to do fine electronics soldering and replace the switches.
    05-20-16 07:57 AM
    To return the device warranty...came out long ago..well about repairing the buttons..was thinking.. I have the skill and tools..the only problem hardly in the buttons,the device is buggy in switching between standby mode and headset..I think corrupt.chip switch controller which is responsible for switching between these modes

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-20-16 10:49 AM
    To return the device warranty...came out long ago..well about repairing the buttons..was thinking.. I have the skill and tools..the only problem hardly in the buttons,the device is buggy in switching between standby mode and headset..I think corrupt.chip switch controller which is responsible for switching between these modes

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Right, but if one or more of the switches are stuck closed, would you not have the same bug on a functional device if you were continually holding the button(s) closed?
    05-20-16 02:55 PM
    need to try on my z10..
    05-20-16 09:45 PM