I've searched the forum regarding this issue and couldn't find what I'm looking for.

I have three email accounts set up on my BB, two Gmail and one Yahoo. Gmail works great, but I can't say the same for Yahoo. In order for me to access my Yahoo mail, I have to go into settings and update my password. Is there a fix for this to where I do not have to update my password every time?

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 03:04 PM
    I just set up my Yahoo.ca account a couple of days ago & have not experienced any issues (yet).

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 03:49 PM
    I have 2 gmail (or four) and a yahoo. And my Yahoo account constantly says I need to update my information. But I never do update it. And my mail gets delivered. So what's with that message??

Do you actually HAVE to put in your password?
    08-09-14 03:50 PM
    I have 2 gmail (or four) and a yahoo. And my Yahoo account constantly says I need to update my information. But I never do update it. And my mail gets delivered. So what's with that message??

Do you actually HAVE to put in your password?
    Yes, I do have to update my password. I even deleted the Yahoo account and I'm still required to update it. I guess I'll have to live with it

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 03:55 PM
    I have no issues on my Q10. Perhaps delete yahoo off the phone, reboot and then set up again

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    08-09-14 03:57 PM
    I also had the same problem on my Z10 a while back. Haven't had that message come up yet 2 to 3 months in on my Z30. I'm on verizon, so not sure if that makes any difference. I have a MSN, Gmail, Yahoo and an Optimum. Net account also.

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    08-10-14 08:20 PM
    I haven't experienced anything like the problem you're having, but I am curious about your being able to add two Gmail accounts to your BB.

From day one I've been having problems adding a second yahoo account. It goes through the process but then tells me at the end that it's unable to do what. Has anyone been able to add two yahoo accounts to their BB10 device, specifically the Z30?

Thanks.
    08-12-14 08:18 PM
    I also had the same problem on my Z10 a while back. Haven't had that message come up yet 2 to 3 months in on my Z30. I'm on verizon, so not sure if that makes any difference. I have a MSN, Gmail, Yahoo and an Optimum. Net account also.

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    I haven't received any messages regarding my Yahoo account, I just do not get notified for incoming Yahoo messages, even though I do have new email. On order for me to see what new email came in for my yahoo account, I have to go into settings >accounts>yahoo account then type in my password to received incoming emails.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 10:38 PM