One of the reps, a very nice gal, had a Z30 (Verizon). She let me play with it and dang, this phone is soooo much nicer than my Z10. It fits well in my hand and is not much bigger than the Z10. I want one but not from Verizon. Hopefully TMO will get one and if not I will probably purchase one from Canada (100-5 version). Now is the waiting time to see if TMO starts selling them. I then went to a TMO booth at the mall and a very knowledgable young TMO rep told me that TMO had pulled all thirty Z10's and Q10's that they had. They have had no sales since they got them. Well, both the VZ and TMO reps actually did like the BB10 but again, very few sales. At least that is what they told me. And no, they did not try to sell an Android or Iphone to me. All the bashing of TMO and VZ reps spoken about here on CB did not surface when I went visiting them. Oh well...
    03-11-14 01:34 PM
    The store I went in to see one actually had a live demo phone. Right next to the SG4. I was surprised actually.

Yeah, it was nice to actually hold one, and I'm working on getting one....soon.
    03-11-14 01:47 PM
    Well worth waiting for. I got mine 2 months ago (left a 9850 Torch in the desk now) and GREAT phone. You might want to "toss" VZW toward the cliff yet, wait and see if TMO does start to sell it, and check to see if it is Qi compatable, as an wireless charging as the VZW model is STA-100-3. with a Nokia DT-900 wireless charger, just set it on it and charge away. SAVES the micro USB port for data and backup only.

Let us know when you get it...

c
    03-11-14 02:18 PM
    Can we stop with these z30 is a great phone threads please.....i keep regretting not buying one yet :-)

You all are throwing salt in the wound.
    03-11-14 02:28 PM
    Did I tell you how great the z30 is?

Via CB Rockin Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141 /2142 Radio
    bungaboy and acecard like this.
    03-11-14 02:47 PM
    Now is the waiting time to see if TMO starts selling them.
    IMO anyone who is not on Verizon shouldn't wait to get their Z30. There are rumors that the other carriers might get the Z30, but do you really want to waste your time waiting to see if a rumor is true? The US carriers are barely supporting BlackBerry, so the rumors are probably wrong that they will get them.

If you get the phone now you'll have even more time to enjoy your phone instead of being the person who keeps reading about how other people are enjoying their phones. The Z30 is a great phone. Don't miss out by waiting in vain.

If BlackBerry were more popular then I might believe the rumors about other carriers getting the Z30, but it's most likely they won't get it. If you don't get your phone now then you'll miss out on the weeks or months you've waited.

If you get the right version that works with your carriers's LTE then how is that really much different than the official version from the carrier? There is barely any support from the carriers anyway, so it's not like you will be gaining much support from buying the official carrier version. I believe you'll be happier if you didn't wait.
    03-11-14 03:37 PM
    Wow! Had my Z30 for 3 weeks now. Love it more every day
    03-11-14 03:57 PM
    Can we stop with these z30 is a great phone threads please.....i keep regretting not buying one yet :-)

Ordered one yesterday from VRZN online and I'm attempting to transfer all my Z10 data now. :-)
    03-11-14 05:39 PM
    I played with a Z30 at a Verizon store. The manager had one as his main driver. It was very nice but it actually convinced me that I preferred my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 05:57 PM
    I won't start one of these threads until Verizon gets the software update. Because until then, the Z10 sitting in my drawer is actually better!

From the Z30
    03-11-14 08:05 PM
    Folks don't mind this dude he's just high on crackberry! You can wake up now Mr. Jrohland ;p

My Z30 got me a 7 figure salary and unlimited access to the Playboy Mansion.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 09:02 PM
    My Z30 got me a 7 figure salary and unlimited access to the Playboy Mansion.
    Funny how that happens.
    03-11-14 10:01 PM
    When I went into the Verizon store to order my phone last week, one of the guys had a z30. I asked, "who's Z30 is that?" guy replies, "his. Verizon got it for him, it's a company phone." just wondering if Verizon corporate is using them for their business.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 01:09 AM
    I am headed out for Serbia this May and will take my Berries with me (bb9900,bb9790,Q10,Z10) to keep me occupied. The wifi calling from Serbia via Blackberries and TMo are great. I am gonna bide my time just a little longer. If TMo does not have the Z30 when I come back, I am definitely gonna get a Z30 from a Canadian distributor that is the 100-5 version regardless of cost. Ya, I am really psyched for the Z30 after actually having one in my hands. I am tempted now to buy a Z30 from Verizon but I remember the last time I did not wait. If I remember correctly, when the Z10 first came out, Verizon had it first (?) and TMo did not yet have it (?) so I bought the Z10 from Vz and a little while later out came the Z10 on TMO which I also bought. So as much as I salivate over the Z30, I will (regretfully so) wait till I get back from Serbia and then BUY one outright. BBZP (msg #6) has a point though on getting it sooner. Will power will power for moi. hahhahaha
    03-12-14 03:19 AM

You are not alone

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 07:24 AM
    The local vzw store here doesn't have nor will they get a z30 demo. They would only order then as you asked for one. Might as well order online at that rate.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 09:40 AM