I stumbled on this thread and to my greatest surprise this was the topic I had been willing to post up to this wonderful forum full of faithfuls. i wanna know, can the Logitech Wireless Combo MK270 with Keyboard and Mouse also work with my Z30?
    01-14-15 08:58 AM
    While this is still a pretty neat feature, with 10.3.1.x and BLEND, you can type away with emails, bbm, texts, browse calendar, see contacts, access file manager etc with NO cables attached. The mouse feature might still come in handy in some instances though. Can't think of any right now unless the screen gets cracked so badly that it stops taking input from your finger.
    01-14-15 09:16 AM
    I asked this on another thread but didn't get much back,so I'll try here.

Seeing that the Z 30 has USB OTG and HDMI capability do you find using these features with a full keyboard and mouse to an external monitor is better than using Blend?

I understand blend is nice option but wouldn't using the above hook ups be more beneficial in that you have full access to all features of your phone except for calls?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 09:25 AM
    for youtube, netflix, words with friends, playing music, web browsing, yes it certainly could be!!
    Dell still has a sweet little deal for US customers for free shipping.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=a7223 619
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    01-14-15 09:28 AM
    for youtube, netflix, words with friends, playing music, web browsing, yes it certainly could be!!
    Dell still has a sweet little deal for US customers for free shipping.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=a7223 619
    For Canadian customers, i've found USB otg cables on amazon.ca for under a dollar!

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 01:49 AM
    It's still a shame that the homescreen does not support landscape.... It kinda spoils the experience in my opinion.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-16-15 08:42 AM
    ^^^ I can't figure out why they don't support the landscape mode on the home screen. I would think it's a pretty minor detail that they could easily implement

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 11:37 AM
    ^^^ I can't figure out why they don't support the landscape mode on the home screen. I would think it's a pretty minor detail that they could easily implement

Posted via CB10
    Most android phones don't have that.

It took Apple going 5.5' to implement that.

So let's wait for BlackBerry to go a bigger and see what happens...

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 09:51 AM
    Hello. Has anyone encountered that using a wireless mouse, it doesn't work on Android apps? If not which brand mouse do you use that works.
    Thanks.
    05-18-15 03:48 PM
34 12