I'm on t-mobile in Wilmington North Carolina. Will the z30 STA100-5 have LTE SERVICE
    WITH T-mobile , please say yes. Lol
    Thanks
    05-12-15 04:40 AM
    yes it works perfect with T-mobile.
    I Get full 4G LTE on my unlocked Z30 STA100-5 for my side boo'sss purposes gotta love that unbreakable picture password :P
    05-12-15 10:38 AM
    With att it's doesn't I only get 4g and this isn't fair
    05-12-15 03:39 PM
    With att it's doesn't I only get 4g and this isn't fair
    This is where the Leap shines... no LTE is a real deal breaker. I live outside a major city and as you likely know 4G is far slower than LTE! I am shocked when some post they don't notice a difference between 4G and LTE on AT&T. Not sure what they use the device for, but I hate even browsing the web on 4G only.

I switched to AT&T from Verizon for BlackBerry (unlocked devices) and if I were to use an all touch BlackBerry, it would be the Leap. Really love the aesthetics of the Leap as well so we'll see. Gave T-Mobile a thought for a quick second, but they just can't compare to Verizon or AT&T as far as coverage goes.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 04:10 PM
    I had LTE on my z30 on vacation when I went to Miami and if was super fast and I'm in new York City and only have 4g the z30 is a beast with the LTE
    05-12-15 07:27 PM
    I'm on T-Mobile and live in a Simi-rual area. Only had 2g where I live about 3-4mi. from a tmobile store. With in the last month or so there has been a major up grade over the whole area to LTE. It's band 2(1900) My Z30 does not have this band. I still only get edge. I'm in south Alabama, 40mi north of the Gulf of Mexico.. My LG G2 and Lumina 925 do have band 2 and work great. It's a real shame I have the recommend t-mobile Z30 and it doesn't work.
    05-12-15 08:01 PM
    This is where the Leap shines... no LTE is a real deal breaker. I live outside a major city and as you likely know 4G is far slower than LTE! I am shocked when some post they don't notice a difference between 4G and LTE on AT&T. Not sure what they use the device for, but I hate even browsing the web on 4G only.

I switched to AT&T from Verizon for BlackBerry (unlocked devices) and if I were to use an all touch BlackBerry, it would be the Leap. Really love the aesthetics of the Leap as well so we'll see. Gave T-Mobile a thought for a quick second, but they just can't compare to Verizon or AT&T as far as coverage goes.

Posted via CB10
    A deal breaker? HSPA+ is plenty fast.
    05-12-15 10:17 PM
    I had LTE on my z30 on vacation when I went to Miami and if was super fast and I'm in new York City and only have 4g the z30 is a beast with the LTE
    Beast??? Is that fast or slow??? Good or bad???
    05-12-15 10:40 PM
    A deal breaker? HSPA+ is plenty fast.
    Yes, 3G+/HSPA+ is a definite deal breaker. Sorry, but when you are always on LTE or WiFi there is a huge difference even with things as simple as viewing websites.

Wouldn't be a deal breaker if I didn't get full LTE all throughout the state as I do now and have had for years. Now with AT&T I sometimes fall down to 3G+ if I'm driving in the boondocks, but not having LTE would seriously cripple my productivity.

Had Verizon for years with full LTE on my Droid at all times throughout the entire state, switched to AT&T for unlocked BlackBerry devices. If I was coming from a device without LTE or an area with choppy LTE I might say there is not much of a difference, but when you are on full LTE for years with unlimited data it is very difficult to wait for a simple web page to load. Kinda like going back in time.

LTE is that much better and faster. Speed tests will verify! Sometimes I feel like those who tell others 4G is fine without LTE either are coming from a device that never had LTE or live in an area without solid LTE at all times.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 11:08 PM
    Beast??? Is that fast or slow??? Good or bad???
    Not sure if you are being sarcastic? This post just verifies what I wrote regarding 4G and not having LTE being a deal breaker. I have been on full LTE for far too long to go back in time to 3G+/4G. As this poster noted, the Z30 is a beast on LTE.

Without it, it works but not nearly as it should. This is my opinion from living right outside of a major city with full LTE for years. You can't use LTE for so long and expect to be happy without it! The Leap is a great device and has LTE bands required. Hoping to get one soon!

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 11:16 PM
    I am trying out T-Mobile for a month here in Sacramento. Full bars of 4G LTE here so far. I had 4G with AT&T.

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my Samsung Tab Pro 8.4
    05-18-15 12:18 AM