I wonder if BlackBerry will give us the next generation version of the Z30 in the near future. This phone is one of the best out there...so why not improve it to the next generation.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 04:24 PM
    There are rumors out there, but it's looking pretty dim right now for a new Z30....or an improved version. Not for a while yet, I'm afraid. I want the Z50!!! (If there is such a thing!)
    Furell likes this.
    12-16-14 04:46 PM
    What is there to improve? Really? A touch sensitive keyboard? A wider screen? IDK? ,

I know the 10.3.1 update provides a better android experience and when that happens what else could you want for this form factor? the iphone 6 is built around 2012 tech so what are we missing out on, really.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    12-16-14 08:52 PM
    What is there to improve? Really? A touch sensitive keyboard? A wider screen? IDK? ,

I know the 10.3.1 update provides a better android experience and when that happens what else could you want for this form factor? the iphone 6 is built around 2012 tech so what are we missing out on, really.
    Lol iPhone 6 is built around 2012 tech?
    Are you stupid or acting like one? The processor on the iPhone 6 is the best and the fastest processor available on any phone! And it's 1gb of ram maybe of the latest generation than the Z30's which has a 3 year old spec. And the camera on iPhone 6 smokes the Z30's camera!

Typical fanboy! And people complain about iSheeps!

Posted via Q10
    12-16-14 08:57 PM
    [QUOTE=Zeratul57;11168475]What is there to improve? Really? A touch sensitive keyboard? A wider screen? IDK? ,

I know the 10.3.1 update provides a better android experience and when that happens what else could you want for this form factor? the iphone 6 is built around 2012 tech so what are we missing out on, really.[/QUOTE/]

Faster processing, more onboard memory, better camera, more features, faster android apps to name a few.

I went from the Z30 to the Passport and it performs everything much faster.

The Z30 is over a year old and the hardware inside it is 2 years old, and there is no definite Z30 upgrade coming within the next 6-8 months at least.

Are you saying the Z30 is good enough to last everybody another year, two years? Without wanting a new Z30?

Companies are in the business of gaining customers and making money, so if BlackBerry wants to do this, they will need to be coming out with newer, better, faster phones.

Via CB10, Passport 10.3.1.1154
    12-16-14 09:01 PM
    I want the next gen Z30 to have
    1. Full HD 5" OLED Display in a sleeker body.
    2. Tegra K1/Snapdragon 810 clocked above 2.7ghz (only 2 functional cores, lock down the rest of the useless cores i.e 6).
    3. 3gb Ram.
    4. 4500mah(if possible).
    5. The best Quality Camera(Am not asking them to increase the MP count, just increase the camera quality and make it comparable to the best point and shoot camera available on the market).
    6. Dual Speakers with much richer and louder audio.
    7. Improved Paratek antenna.

Posted via Q10
    Last edited by jevinzac; 12-16-14 at 09:30 PM.
    12-16-14 09:10 PM
    Lol iPhone 6 is built around 2012 tech?
    Are you stupid or acting like one? The processor on the iPhone 6 is the best and the fastest processor available on any phone! And it's 1gb of ram maybe of the latest generation than the Z30's which has a 3 year old spec. And the camera on iPhone 6 smokes the Z30's camera!

Typical fanboy! And people complain about iSheeps!

Posted via Q10
    I beg to differ, being a long time Apple user and I use iMac's in my business. I think Apple made a huge mistake by only putting 1 gig of ram in their new iPhone 6 devices and offering a lousy 16 gig device at the low end which is useless since the OS takes up a good chuck of the device memory and leaves not much room for apps.

I bought a iPhone 6 and 6+ 128 on the official launch date and experienced allot of lag and software issues with both devices. Personally I think most of the apps look terrible on the 6+, this far into the launch and most of them still haven't been optimized for the device.

I had screen freezes, apps crashing and a basic overall terrible experience with IOS 8, I sold both devices for a nice profit and bought another passport for 499 on black Friday and sold my first passport I bought on launch day to a friend who by the way is a former iPhone 6 user who now loves her passport.

What cracks me up is how many folks out there buy a smartphone for its pea sensor camera and/or to watch videos or play games. As a business person, my device priorities are email, messaging and first and the most important one, a phone.

PS: the one area I will give credit to where it is do is Apples customer service, it's the best in the business and BlackBerry should be taking notes.

I hate to say this, but BlackBerry's warranty policy sucks, period. Passing it off on the carriers is BS. The warranty should apply to the device and not the provider who sold it. It should also be transferable from owner to owner like Apple is.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    12-17-14 05:06 AM
    Google iPhone 6 vs 2012. You will find that phones from 2012 are compared to it and have the same specs. Lol. It's true.

Posted from a Z30. Get one!
    12-17-14 10:15 AM
    We have an iPhone intruder, get him the **** outta here lmao.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 10:36 AM
    I agree blackberry should consider a better customers service and respond to warranty items for the general public

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:52 AM
    Another delay in the 3.1 software release shows that BlackBerry does not help in getting the loyal die hard customers to rave about the well built phones etc
    You bad they always sr to be behind the curve and trying badly to catch up
    But I love my Z30

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 04:29 PM
    crapples " good customer service " is actually a product of itself. The sale is the " customer service " the phone is the cheapened bad old experience. The service is the perception, a smoke screen, a solidification of the assumption that you the customer have purchased value and are continuing to get value from the apple product.

Upstairs and on wall street the product is nothing more than a revenue vehicle and you the customer are nothing more than someone to deceive, manipulate and control. ( previously for the NSA and police ) Thats how I see business at crapple.
    12-17-14 05:06 PM
    Better screen and a better camera. One person said it well earlier and mentioned that we don't need a jump in MP just a better camera.

I love my Z30. Just want to see it spruced up a bit.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD