I usually wait for my phone to reach 0% so as to charge it but I did so yesterday and now the phone wont charge or restart. It went off along the way and now all I get is the red light whenever I press the power button.
    If theres anyone who can help me please do and note the battery is not removable.
    06-27-16 01:07 AM
    Charge it via a socket and leave it for a while. It's possible that the battery is empty and needs sometime to boot up before it displays charging status or power up your device.

If that does not work, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds and see what happens. If it shows the Blackberry logo, plug it immediately.

"Keep Calm And Berry On"
    Charge it via a socket and leave it for a while. It's possible that the battery is empty and needs sometime to boot up before it displays charging status or power up your device.

If that does not work, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds and see what happens. If it shows the Blackberry logo, plug it immediately.

"Keep Calm And Berry On"
    06-27-16 03:08 AM
    Try charging via PC and check whether it works or not!

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 10:06 PM
    I usually wait for my phone to reach 0%...
    It's ok to do this once in a while, and may help with calibrating the software battery % meter against the actual battery voltage. I wouldn't do it frequently though, fully discharging these lithium batteries will reduce their lifespan and might leave them in a state - like yours is now - where it becomes difficult or even impossible to recharge...

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 01:20 AM
    I agree with the above post. Lithium batteries shouldn't be run down to zero, they don't like it.

Their preferred operating area is between 50 to 90%.

It was the old Ni-cad that loved to be drained out to reduce memory loss.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    06-28-16 02:22 AM
    I had this problem the last time I let my battery go dead. It couldn't start up and when it did I got this....

Eventually it got enough juice and started up. Good luck.

Posted via CrackBerry App for Android on America's 🌎 largest network.
    Attached Thumbnails Why won't my BlackBerry Z30 start or charge?-26008.jpg  
    06-28-16 06:13 AM