I try to install Google Play Services but unfortunately is not working without patching with lucky patcher pls help
    09-02-15 07:40 PM
    So you are not able to install lucky patcher? Apk install?
    I would buy you a car if you were able to install google services, lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 07:42 PM
    Cobalt Google play services. You can install Google play services. I have it on my bbz30.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 12:07 PM
    Cobalt Google play services. You can install Google play services. I have it on my bbz30.

Posted via CB10
    Google services does not work on Blackberry. If it did, we would not have anymore issues with apps.

Cobalt has a Google Play Store. He also published a couple methods to patch apps to delete Google Play Services dependency. But it's not going to work on all apps. Have you installed the apk's to run Google Play Store?

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 03:58 PM
    First u have to install Google play services. Per Cobalt. (Apps that require Google Play services must be patched in order to run on a Blackberry device. Patching is required because my modified Google Play services is signed with a non-Google signing key and this key doesn't match to the hardcoded key in the apps. To learn more about how to patch your favorite app you should read the following two threads might not be perfect but still uses Google play services. The patch allows some apps to work right. Like in clash of clans I can make purchases. Would not be able to without play services installed.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 04:27 PM
    May I clarify this:

1. Google Play services does work.
    2. Patching doesn't remove the dependency for Google Play Services. It makes the app compatible with my patched Google Play services

Check my Google apps Landing page for instructions.
    09-03-15 04:29 PM
    So leglace1. ??So what kind of car were you thinking of?? Lol!!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 05:50 PM
    May I clarify this:

1. Google Play services does work.
    2. Patching doesn't remove the dependency for Google Play Services. It makes the app compatible with my patched Google Play services

Check my Google apps Landing page for instructions.
    Thanks Cobalt!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 05:51 PM
    So leglace1. ??So what kind of car were you thinking of?? Lol!!

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt just stated Google services does not work. Patching is a totally different thing.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 06:11 PM
    Cobalt just stated Google services does not work. Patching is a totally different thing.

Posted via CB10
    Lol.. can u not read. Haha. 1. Google play services does work. Haha haha. Patching does not remove dependence. Read again. Google play services does work. Cobalt words, number 1.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 08:04 PM
    Lol.. can u not read. Haha. 1. Google play services does work. Haha haha. Patching does not remove dependence. Read again. Google play services does work. Cobalt words, number 1.

Posted via CB10
    Correct.

Btw, did you get the Playstore installed. It works incredibly good for me. I don't need Snap anymore.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 08:26 PM
    Yes I did. It works great. Fantastic addition to a fantastic phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 09:06 PM
    So you are not able to install lucky patcher? Apk install?
    I would buy you a car if you were able to install google services, lol.

Posted via CB10
    Hey Leglace I was able to install google play services and I can even run Clash of Clans with google ID. Just go to google and write cobalt play services and then click on the first link u see and u will get what u need.
    03-29-16 01:01 AM
    Thanks Cobalt, I really appreciate your work. Donation loading... buh am having a lil issue here. I have successfully installed other Google kit; play store, Google play services, whitelist, etc, I have even gotten the patcher buh can't install it. Ain't seeing Apk file even after unzipping, Pls help

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 11:34 PM