BB Z 30 - 10 OS 10.3.1. network telcel prepaid
    When I am in hub - press the 3 dots - settings - hub management: it says: 'to change where an account appears, or apply a color tap account'.
    Then below all accounts are listed with a > on the right side. When I tap that ( no TOGGLE switch) I can choose where the account is shown (hub only, separate account only of both)
    I want the toggles to be able to turn some accounts off but not delete them. I just do not want to see them in the hub.
    Any one with a solution?
    05-31-16 02:15 PM
    It will not be possible to turn email accounts off or remove them from the hub without actually deleting them.
    05-31-16 03:25 PM
    I actually want twitter not showing in the hub, however I do not want to delete the app. Sorry for not being clear.
    05-31-16 03:51 PM
    I'm not a twitter user but can't you just turn off hub integration/ notification from your twitter setting?

�σя gσ∂ ѕσ ℓσνє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂, тнαт нє gανє нιѕ σηℓу вєgσттєη ѕση, тнαт ωнσѕσєνєя вєℓιєνєтн ιη нιм ѕнσυℓ∂ ησт ρєяιѕн, вυт нανє єνєяℓαѕтιηg ℓι�є. נσнη 3:16
    06-01-16 10:16 AM
    Can't you just select Twitter in hub management and just turn on "show in separate account only"? It'll still be viewable in the menu to the left, but not in the hub
    06-01-16 10:10 PM
    I'm sure if BlackBerry had continued to devote people to BlackBerry 10 the Hub would of done some amazing things. Problem is BlackBerry has no new BB 10 phones that can really handle all the new stuff. No one wants a laggy phone.

I now continue to see the Hub grow in Android. I bet lots to come. As for BlackBerry 10 ....who knows.

It will not be possible to turn email accounts off or remove them from the hub without actually deleting them.
    Posted via CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    06-04-16 10:38 AM