Whenever I turn my WiFi on it turns itself off in a few seconds and then turns back on and repeats. Also when I turn data off it continues to use it. What do I do?
    07-16-15 11:00 PM
    If you turn data OFF it should respect that choice and stop using data.

Is this a recent issue or been going on for a while?

Does the wifi act poorly on all wifi connections (library, Starbucks, or similar) or only on your home/work system? It could be the router or the band or channel you are using. Do you have other devices on that wifi?

I will note that I occasionally lose the wifi and sometimes have to restart my phone. Now I don't believe it is the phone but rather my relatively new CenturyLink modem/router. Because I had absolutely no issues with my prior Linksys router for the previous seven months. It just worked and never flaked out. Once I got the new router (no choice with my new service), it started happening occasionally. Not often but I would return and the wifi would not connect. Same OS, just a different router.
    07-16-15 11:46 PM
    Its been doing this for about 3 days now. WiFi will stay on now, it just doesn't detect any networks and bluetooth won't turn on. I've tried multiple reboots and reloaded the os. I've been in the city all weekend so there have been many networks around that it should be seeing.
    07-19-15 02:05 PM
    How old is the device? I guess it could be a new hardware glitch? Which OS do you have? Carrier?

Do you still have Saved wifi associations? If so, you might delete them all and start fresh.
    07-19-15 08:33 PM