I've owned my Z30 for over a year and love the phone, however I don't understand why there is no option to increase the number of times the phone vibrates for text messages and email. It only vibrates once, and many times I don't notice it, even with the phone clipped to my waist, or in a pant pocket. Very annoying!
    08-15-15 07:37 AM
    I've owned my Z30 for over a year and love the phone, however I don't understand why there is no option to increase the number of times the phone vibrates for text messages and email. It only vibrates once, and many times I don't notice it, even with the phone clipped to my waist, or in a pant pocket. Very annoying!
    It's a bit tricky to get to, but yes, you can change the vibration count:
    1. Tap Setting/Notifications.
    2. In the Profiles section, select the Profile you wish to further customize, for this example lets use Normal.
    3. Tap Normal/Customize App Notifications and select the Application you wish to tweak, lets use Email Messages.
    4. Tap Email Message and in the Vibrate section, choose the Vibrate Count you wish to use from the drop down.

As you will see in navigating to the Vibration Count section, there is a ton of options for notification customization for various apps.
    08-15-15 07:54 AM
    Made the changes.. perfect!
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    08-15-15 08:44 AM