Hey Crackberry,

Just curious about who reserved a device with Robbers and received it, what reservation number you were and when you reserved it, and what city you are in?
    I feel like they're fulfilling all the large city orders first, then moving to smaller distributions. Currently I'm #2 in Sarnia with progress 'OPEN', and I reserved the device on October 20.
    11-04-13 01:00 PM
    Hey Crackberry,

Just curious about who reserved a device with Robbers and received it,.

Not to sound difficult, but reserving a device with Robbers? I wouldn't expect to receive it

joking I am! I don't live in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    theblob, playbookster and awindsr like this.
    11-04-13 01:12 PM
    Hi there! I ordered my Rogers Z30 on announcement day - and it was shipped to the store and available for pickup Friday the 1st. I'm located in Markham. Going to pick it up in a couple hours.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 01:43 PM
    Hi there! I ordered my Rogers Z30 on announcement day - and it was shipped to the store and available for pickup Friday the 1st. I'm located in Markham. Going to pick it up in a couple hours.
    Do you remember what your reservation number was? Thanks and lucky you!
    11-04-13 01:48 PM
    Mine was delivered to the store on Friday Nov 1st, 2013 I reserved the day they were available and I was number 5 in position when I firsts ordered and I am from west of Toronto
    Last edited by SkaterGuy2k; 11-04-13 at 02:16 PM.
    11-04-13 01:58 PM
    i reserved it on the 16th of october and started at number 49 and ended up at 37 before it said in progress and got it on friday nov 1 and im in vaughan...also the phone is the best i owned!!!
    Hey Crackberry,

Just curious about who reserved a device with Robbers and received it, what reservation number you were and when you reserved it, and what city you are in?
    I feel like they're fulfilling all the large city orders first, then moving to smaller distributions. Currently I'm #2 in Sarnia with progress 'OPEN', and I reserved the device on October 20.
    theblob likes this.
    11-04-13 02:20 PM
    I ordered mine last Monday and it was shipped to me Thursday. Just ordered another today and it ships tomorrow. Worth the wait!
    11-04-13 02:24 PM
    Hey Crackberry,

I was number 8 and reserved from Vancouver - picked up the device on Friday last week (1 November). It's certainly worth the wait. Beautiful handset.
    11-04-13 02:25 PM
    I called and bought outright but an email showing out of stock lol.

So I don't have a ship date

Black is best Z10!
    11-04-13 02:27 PM
    I called and bought outright but an email showing out of stock lol.

So I don't have a ship date
    I was going to buy outright and/or get the device shipped to my house, but the manager told me they didn't have any stock to ship to houses at the time.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 02:30 PM
    In that case like me you will be waiting for some time.

Doesn't bother me.

I've got a functioning z10 and have real work to do and worry about. The phone will come when it comes.

Black is best Z10!
    theblob likes this.
    11-04-13 04:41 PM
    I got mine on Friday, was number 55. Once "processed " it was at my store the next day.

Phone Rocks! Holding the Z10 now makes it seems so small.
    Best parts
    - screen
    - battery life
    - speed of processor (noticeably faster than z10)
    - keyboard is Way easier to use because it is bigger.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 05:27 PM
    Reserved mine on October 29th in Markham and picked up mine today Nov 04th. Rogers did an excellent job with delivery. This phone is simply AMAZING. Everyone one wants one even more now that BlackBerry is still BlackBerry. I can't say enough about the screen, speed and overall build quality and design. BlackBerry Z30 is the new Sheriff in town!
    11-04-13 07:10 PM
    Reserved mine on October 29th in Markham and picked up mine today Nov 04th. Rogers did an excellent job with delivery.
    Well looks like my worst nightmares are true. Rogers doesn't care about providing customers with what they ask for, they just provide the area with the highest demand. I've already launched a formal complaint, and now I have some concrete ammo. Thanks for replying
    11-04-13 07:37 PM
    Rogers must be going from newest reservation to oldest. I reserved mine in Toronto Oct 15th at 9am sharp and was given #2 and my status today (Nov 4th) says "In progress(Finalization)".and still hasnt shipped!
    11-04-13 07:53 PM
    When I tried to reserve mine with robbers I had no notification what so ever. so I decided to go with a company that was thrilled to ship asap! TELUS. Oh yeah I had to get it unlocked but that was better than getting dicked around by our so called Canadian giant. The funny thing was when I called Rogers the customer service rep. Didn't even know the Z30 even existed. I've had it now for just about two weeks but I just can't seem to put this damn Z10 down yet lol!

From my amazing Z10
    11-04-13 08:45 PM
    I was number 5 and only got phone today

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 09:37 PM
    Z10 or 30

Posted by the Zed 30 of rockivy
    11-04-13 09:37 PM
    Hey Crackberry,

I ordered my mine on Rogers launch and was initially #32 then after a bit I was #29. They shipped the phone and it was ready for pickup at my local store in Oshawa on November 1st. I picked it up same day on November 1st.

I have to say the phone is even better than I expected. Extremely good build quality and materials. It really feels like a high quality device. And I know lots of people say it's just a big Z10, but if you use one you will immediately know it's not. There is definitely an improvement in performance all around. I'm extremely happy with it and my wife says she has caught me smiling more than once when I'm using it.
    11-04-13 10:10 PM
    I just picked mine up today at Sherway. Awesome device
    11-04-13 10:31 PM
    I got mine on Friday. Love it. Free on business account on upgrade with 2 years

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 07:22 AM
    Thanks for all the replies everyone.
    I'm really looking forward to getting this, I just really wish Rogers wouldn't push anyone who's in an area with a small demand to the side...
    11-05-13 07:53 AM
    I'm 31 and ordered it yesterday. See how long it takes.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 07:58 AM
    Called Rogers on the 29th of October and it was shipped to my office on the 4th in the morning. In Vaughan. On a side note, has anyone found that they're having problems with the android runtime? All the android apps take forever to load and then crash.
    11-05-13 09:36 AM
    Called Rogers on the 29th of October and it was shipped to my office on the 4th in the morning. In Vaughan. On a side note, has anyone found that they're having problems with the android runtime? All the android apps take forever to load and then crash.
    I have no issues with the Droid runtime and in fact tested loading Droid ports and side loads side by side with my Z10 and the Z30 loads markedly faster

However, I did install the .1791 OS so maybe the runtime in that OS doesn't have the issue you described

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 11:16 AM
57 123