My White Z30 is very difficult to hold with the slippery back door.

I am wondering if the OEM BlackBerry black back cover is grippier?

I saw a leather cover available for the Z10. Is anyone making leather for the Z30?

Finally about cases. I really liked the BlackBerry Transform Hard Shell for the Z10. The case seems different for the Z30. But I'm thinking of giving it a go.

Is rather go with the phone naked and use the BlackBerry holster but I'm not trusting myself.

Any ideas or experiences would be great. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 04:44 PM
    I went with the transform case. And ordered a black door just for the hell of it.

Would love a leather door though.

Also would love an oversized z30 holster that would work with a small non bulky case.

Z30 / STA100-5 / 10.2.1.2234 / T-Mobile USA
    04-20-14 10:14 PM
    Capdase vika case

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 10:26 PM
    My White Z30 is very difficult to hold with the slippery back door.

I am wondering if the OEM BlackBerry black back cover is grippier?

I saw a leather cover available for the Z10. Is anyone making leather for the Z30?

Finally about cases. I really liked the BlackBerry Transform Hard Shell for the Z10. The case seems different for the Z30. But I'm thinking of giving it a go.

Is rather go with the phone naked and use the BlackBerry holster but I'm not trusting myself.

Any ideas or experiences would be great. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I've got the white Z30 as well. While I often like the safety of my otterbox I do have the leather flip case which is awesome for what you are looking for I think. It's quite grippy and looks really nice. I just dont like it because the flop cover is sort of awkward to hold it when taking photos or using it as a sat-nav in my car.

I have heard the black back is gripper. I'm tempted to buy one as well. I think it's like the back of a Q10.

White Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925 = heaven.
    04-20-14 10:39 PM
    Capdase vika case

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the tip. Not heard of that before.

04-21-14 01:44 AM
    I've got the white Z30 as well. While I often like the safety of my otterbox I do have the leather flip case which is awesome for what you are looking for I think. It's quite grippy and looks really nice. I just dont like it because the flop cover is sort of awkward to hold it when taking photos or using it as a sat-nav in my car.

I have heard the black back is gripper. I'm tempted to buy one as well. I think it's like the back of a Q10.

White Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925 = heaven.
    Hey thanks! I'll definitely update you on what the black cover is like. It's a shame we can't go to any physical store to find these things out.

The feel of the case you have sounds like what I'd like. It's got a classy look to it for sure. Not sure if it would work for me though - but not ruling it out. I'll wait and see how things work with the things I've ordered and go from there.

Really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

04-21-14 01:48 AM
    Hey thanks! I'll definitely update you on what the black cover is like. It's a shame we can't go to any physical store to find these things out.

The feel of the case you have sounds like what I'd like. It's got a classy look to it for sure. Not sure if it would work for me though - but not ruling it out. I'll wait and see how things work with the things I've ordered and go from there.

Really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

I just received the black back door for my new white Z30. The black back is little better than the slick white back. I do like it better, but it is not near the gripping power of the Z10.

I have ordered some special clear gripping tape...should get it in a few days. I will update on it when it arrives. I really needing something close to the Z10 to be able to be secure enough to use it naked. I like the swivel holster and need it to be able fit that case as well.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30 with AT&T
    Doggerz likes this.
    04-21-14 07:46 PM
    I just received the black back door for my new white Z30. The black back is little better than the slick white back. I do like it better, but it is not near the gripping power of the Z10.

I have ordered some special clear gripping tape...should get it in a few days. I will update on it when it arrives. I really needing something close to the Z10 to be able to be secure enough to use it naked. I like the swivel holster and need it to be able fit that case as well.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30 with AT&T
    I know what you mean about wanting a holster that can fit a slim case. That would be great!

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if the back was like the Z10. I'd love a leather backed door.

04-21-14 09:28 PM
    I also ordered the black battery door for my white Z30 its a lot more gripper than the white and also feels thinner
    06-10-14 03:56 AM