Hi, I've got an upgrade available from Sprint on my 2nd phone. I'm also out of contract at this time. I'm dying to get a Z30, but not able to find a carrier with one. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:39 PM
    Sprint never released the Z30 and you will not be able to get one that works on Sprint. Verizon has EOL'd the device and no longer sells it, BUT if you can find one they will activate it for you. You should be able to get one via the after market at places such as ebay, amazon, or other phone auction or market places (swappa for example). You will also find Verizon (and GSM) Z30s in the CrackBerry Market Place....

The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Finally you can get a brand new unlocked Z30 directly from BlackBerry which can be used on AT&T or T-Mobile, OR other GSM based smaller carriers in the US (check with the carrier to verify they support the frequencies the Z30 has onboard).....

Buy the BlackBerry Z30 - Find Carriers, Retailers, Get Pricing & More - US
    Your best bet is shopblackberry or Amazon and or eBay
    stimpyaw likes this.
    09-25-14 03:47 PM
    Sprint never released the Z30 and you will not be able to get one that works on Sprint. Verizon has EOL'd the device and no longer sells it, BUT if you can find one they will activate it for you. You should be able to get one via the after market at places such as ebay, amazon, or other phone auction or market places (swappa for example). You will also find Verizon (and GSM) Z30s in the CrackBerry Market Place....

The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Finally you can get a brand new unlocked Z30 directly from BlackBerry which can be used on AT&T or T-Mobile, OR other GSM based smaller carriers in the US (check with the carrier to verify they support the frequencies the Z30 has onboard).....

Buy the BlackBerry Z30 - Find Carriers, Retailers, Get Pricing & More - US
    09-25-14 03:48 PM
    For Sprint I think you'll need to find a CDMA phone, and your best bet would be eBay.
    09-25-14 03:50 PM
    Here's the page on US ShopBlackBerry.com site:
    BlackBerry US Online Store - BlackBerry Z30

As per Hamsterwheel's suggestion above, I'd definitely at least check Amazon as well.

I believe you'd want the Verizon version, but before investing a few hundred bucks I'd do some double-checking on the frequency bands.
    There must be some threads on the Z30 + Sprint, so use Forums Search to find them.

*EDIT*
    Sorry, I should have refreshed my screen first before posting!
    09-25-14 03:54 PM
    I have a Z30 with accessories for sale. It's a Verizon model.
    09-25-14 04:30 PM
    Thank you all. I was hoping to get one on contract...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 05:19 PM
    I'll sell my Verizon Z30 with accessories......$500
    09-26-14 11:44 PM
    09-26-14 11:46 PM
    Thank you all. I was hoping to get one on contract...

Posted via CB10
    Nowhere to get one on contract in the USA and pray if you do find one you don't break it.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 11:47 PM