Doesn't seem like BlackBerry Store or Amazon have any left. Anyone know where else to source them from? For various business reasons, we need it to come from a reputable, incorporated business....not just a seller on eBay. It also needs to be able to get updates direct from BlackBerry.

Any help is very much appreciated! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 01:01 PM
    Finding a "reputable", "incorporated business" with stock of a almost three year old phone that has been EOL.... Sound like you might want to consider looking at the LEAP for "various business reasons". And consider it probably won't be around too much longer either.

Not sure where you are located but in the US there are 13 listings on Amazon for the Z30 under NEW. One shows that it's sold by Amazon. Have both Black and White..... but the listing does say "Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States."
    07-20-16 01:14 PM
    Yeah, unless you're on Verizon you're better off with ordering the Leap from BlackBerry themselves.
    07-20-16 01:29 PM
    Online BEST BUY

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 01:32 PM
    Online BEST BUY

Posted via CB10
    Sniper, do you know if those are factory unlocked.....as in, they will get updates direct from BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 02:05 PM
    I got my Passport SE from there and it was factory unlocked so I assumed the Z30 would be the same.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 05:29 PM
    07-20-16 05:30 PM
    As of this writing, the website of B&H Photo, which started out as a brick-and-mortar store in NYC over 40 years ago, has new unlocked BlackBerry Z30 STA100-5 devices in stock: $234.99 for black, $229.99 for white. Pretty good prices considering places like Best Buy, Target and Walmart are sold out. As you may know, the unlocked GSM STA100-5 works on at&t and T-Mobile in the US, and many countries abroad. Good luck to the OP in his company's purchase!

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    07-20-16 08:28 PM
    I can give you mine for free..BB 10 is dead with no further support. Move on bro...

Posted via CB10
    DiegoV_G likes this.
    07-21-16 05:58 AM
    I got my Passport SE from there and it was factory unlocked so I assumed the Z30 would be the same.

Posted via CB10
    There is no branded Passport SE which is probably why you got it factory unlocked

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 08:07 AM
    Sniper, do you know if those are factory unlocked.....as in, they will get updates direct from BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    What updates?

Posted via Q10Bold
    07-21-16 08:09 AM
    What updates?

Posted via Q10Bold
    Ikr...

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 08:25 AM
    What variant Z30? -1, -2, -3, -5, -6?
    I can give you mine for free..BB 10 is dead with no further support. Move on bro...

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 08:33 AM
    It also needs to be able to get updates direct from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Have you been hiding under a rock? Buddy, BB10 Is pretty much dead. The next update brings 0 functionality for the average user and the one after that sometime in 2017, but knowing BlackBerry, sometime in 2022 will just be a security/maintenance update with no new functionality.

They laid off pretty much the whole bb10 dev team. If you know what your getting into that's fine. Grab all the bb10's you want. But if for some reason your expecting future updates with and buying into a supported OS your looking at the wrong device. Move on....

Don't let the fanboys tell you other wise, that's the reality of it. If you really want a BlackBerry with future updates get the Priv. But as many many people posted the build quality for the earlier batches is garbage. The the later one are questionable at best. If you can wait to see how the other android devices from bb are then do that. But know you can get a much better Droid device for much cheaper then what BlackBerry will offer. And all the "specialized software" that's for bb droids can be put on to pretty much any Android device.

Communication's sent over BBM are NOT secured!
    07-21-16 08:56 AM
    Thanks for the thoughts guys....we're aware of the dead/dying state of BB10. Right now, we need a few devices to hold us over till we can transition (unless BlackBerry surprises us all and doesn't abandon the OS).

I could get into all the reasons why they need to be z30's and why they need to be factory unlocked, but I'll spare you all the gory details.

In any event, I did call B&H yesterday, and they didn't have a clue if the devices were factory unlocked or not.....they just kept saying, "it's unlocked." Experience has taught me that usually means they are a carrier device where they sold the surplus, unlocked it, and now offered them for sale to consumers.

Does anyone know if there is a way to tell for sure?

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno and redcoat56 like this.
    07-21-16 02:01 PM
    I was the biggest die hard fan for so many years.. I still like many features but sad that you can live with a dead product...IPhone 7 is my next phone.

I know that my post is not the subject but I forcing my opinion here..just disappointed. Sorry guys

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 02:30 AM
    I was the biggest die hard fan for so many years.. I still like many features but sad that you can live with a dead product...IPhone 7 is my next phone.

I know that my post is not the subject but I forcing my opinion here..just disappointed. Sorry guys

Posted via CB10
    Dead product? And you're still using it.

🔥 📶
    07-23-16 03:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Let's see if this "bro" will actually give his z30 for free.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 10:29 AM
    Got me a decent Z30 off Ebay

Forgiven
    07-23-16 07:51 PM
    I picked up a refurbished Z30 (STA100-5) from Crackberry a month ago and it is awesome as everyone says, the bigger battery being the best part... might want to check with them if they'll have anymore. I had the Z10 for three years, which is a great phone, though the battery issue does become a chore with having to charge it at least once per day (no matter how beautiful the lcd screen is).

Posted via CB10
    07-28-16 07:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    If it's so "dead" I'll gladly take it and get some life out of it.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-16 08:07 PM
    Doesn't seem like BlackBerry Store or Amazon have any left. Anyone know where else to source them from? For various business reasons, we need it to come from a reputable, incorporated business....not just a seller on eBay. It also needs to be able to get updates direct from BlackBerry.

Any help is very much appreciated! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Are you looking one still? I have 1 bought from blackberry.

If interested you let me know.
    08-19-16 10:36 PM