Going to California in a few weeks.

Who can I buy a SIM from which will work on this phone

I would like to make use of data as well as phone and test.

Best value?

Thanks

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    05-18-14 01:36 AM
    This model is 100% compatible (i.e. LTE) with T-Mobile, but can also be used with AT&T (up to HSPA+ everywhere, LTE in some places only.) However...if you're in the US for just a few days, check out Roam Mobility, who are a rather popular choice with Canadians visiting the US, especially ones who may need to stay in touch with people back home.
    05-18-14 01:41 AM
    Or, join Windmobile for free unlimited roaming in America

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 01:45 AM
    Thanks guys.

I'll be in California for just under a week and am looking for the most economic way to keep fully in touch.

I'm already signed on to Rogers but find their roaming plans really expensive.

My phone is unlocked so I am able to purchase a US sim if it's cheaper.

05-18-14 02:05 AM
    I recently used roam mobility. Very happy and very easy to use. I thought of using a USA telecom company but this way while I was flying I popped the new sim in and made the changes and was ready to use it once I landed and not having to look for an at& t or t-mobile shop.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 02:06 AM
    I recently used roam mobility. Very happy and very easy to use. I thought of using a USA telecom company but this way while I was flying I popped the new sim in and made the changes and was ready to use it once I landed and not having to look for an at& t or t-mobile shop.

Posted via CB10
    I may give this a try. When using road, can I make use of the mobile hotspot of by BlackBerry and share the data with my wife? Can she and I both use the data at the same time seeing that there is no cap limit?

05-18-14 02:31 AM
    I may give this a try. When using road, can I make use of the mobile hotspot of by BlackBerry and share the data with my wife? Can she and I both use the data at the same time seeing that there is no cap limit?
    They seem to allow tethering: Support - Can I tether my device as a hotspot with Roam Mobility? - Roam Mobility

They piggyback off of TMO, and do not have access to their LTE, just up to HSPA+ (which can be plenty fast on TMO.)
    05-18-14 11:48 AM