Ok everyone I really need advice since I think i need a new phone. I was an avid user of BB until it broke and had to replace it a few years ago and at that time could not wait for the new units to come out. Due to timing I moved into an android device and do actually like it or did since I can do everything I like on it including free movies on an app called Show Box. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Would the Z30 be an upgrade or a downgrade realistically. I am now in the search for something new and came across the promo for the Z30 which looks like kick *** deal. But now getting my ape to run. Someone told me I can move APK files onto the z30. But realistically that to me is a new language and don't understand. I was also told that I download amazon apps and then can re download all my android apps through that. I have one main app on an SD card because I used the card to install it on my android TV box also.

I used my phone for business, fun and games and recently stated putting my music on it.

Will it also sync with my calendar that is on my Mac computer that syncs with my iPad. I though of an iPhone but they are just too expensive.

Would I be be to figure out how to move my fav apps to work or would I be disappointed .

Thanks

ASh
    11-26-14 02:26 PM
    If you Google account, all your contacts and calendars will be synced over the Z30. I have this phone for a month now after three years on android. There are some cons and pros. But for me, it is better than android. As compared to S3, I think it will be faster and more powerful. Z30 has more RAM, memory, than s3 (almost twice). The software is much better run my judgment. On the other side, u will miss some apps on android. I tried the APK installations and also the amazon store apps but I did not feel they work right as they are on android platform. May be with the new BlackBerry OS update, 10.3, everything will be better. However, and again for me, I don't feel needing any app outside BlackBerry world. I have what's app, viper, Facebook, skype, and plenty of messenger clients. I am not that gamer so I did not try to install games on the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    AshleyDRisen likes this.
    11-26-14 04:05 PM
    I love my Z30 and can easily recommend it
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418

Posted via CB10
    AshleyDRisen likes this.
    11-26-14 04:37 PM
    Moved from S3 private to Z30, would bever go back. Have all the apps I need from BB and Snap

Posted via CrackBerry App
    AshleyDRisen likes this.
    11-26-14 04:54 PM
    I am sorry I do not know what snap it. I a going to check it out tonight. I want to get in on the great deal on the phone with Black Friday. I believe I can put my music on it which is good as I just starting to do that as its all on my iPad too. you won me on faster.
    11-26-14 05:15 PM
    My concern about music is the headphone. The one that comes in the box has just one button. You will not be able to skip songs using the built-in button in this headphone. You will just be able to accept/decline phone calls with it. However, there is another version of this headset that comes with three buttons but you have to buy it separately.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 06:15 PM
    I can recommend the Xiaomi headset for less than 30 Euro available on Amazon. Best headset I have ever used.

I upgraded from S3 to Z30 a year ago. And despite the fact I also have a Passport I still use the Z30 as it is more handy for leisure. The price is also more than fair by now.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 11:28 AM
    Whatever suits to you.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 03:40 AM
    All depends on you, but I love my z30. Get it!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 04:01 PM
    I'm really really enjoying the z30...i highly recommend it!

Posted via CB10 on my white Z30
    12-02-14 10:33 PM