My gf loves playing temple run 2 on her iphoney. Me on the other hand I'm all about iron man 3 on z30. Feel like it's the best out there of all the temple run imitations despite the in-game purchases that gameloft is banking on you to use to advance in the game
    -_- another game I played was sonic dash which is pretty nice too. I prefer those a lot better than temple run 2. What say u

Posted via CB10
    93Aero likes this.
    02-04-14 11:29 PM
    Canabalt for me Temple Run is a close second.
    emkay47 likes this.
    02-04-14 11:34 PM
    Hmm I've never played canabalt...might have to check that

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 11:53 PM
    I'm a fan of Sonic Dash also!

Posted via CB10
    emkay47 likes this.
    02-04-14 11:53 PM
    I'm a fan of Sonic Dash also!

Posted via CB10
    I'm a huge knuckles fan...I hate that he's not accessible from the get go but I'll earn my way up I guess lol

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 12:11 AM
    #1 Run In Crowd, Kudos for it being the Designed for Blackberry game to be popular on other platforms
    #2 Jetpack Joyride (shame it's not available for Q10 on BBworld unless you sideload, I believe it is available for Z10/Z30)
    #3 LeNinja (Sadly iOS only)
    #4 Tiny Wings (not really a runner, but similar, sadly another iOS only game)
    #5 BitRunner (Yeah I know, it's not on mobile platform, but you did say "out there" without specifying device or platform )

Minion Rush is pretty cool, but i think all of those games are just same thing with different skins applied, in comparison to the ones listed above.
    emkay47 likes this.
    02-05-14 12:59 AM
    #5 BitRunner (Yeah I know, it's not on mobile platform, but you did say "out there" without specifying device or platform )
    True, not like he posted in the BlackBerry Z30 forum or anything like that.

Posted via CB10
    emkay47 likes this.
    02-05-14 01:13 AM
    True, not like he posted in the BlackBerry Z30 forum or anything like that.
    It's still better than everyone recommending "temple run" or "subway run", not like those games are showing up on top 10 lists or anything..
    Just wanted to spice things up a bit since he has a gf with iphone and he might like to try some of those others.
    emkay47 likes this.
    02-05-14 01:16 AM
    Kiwi Wonder and Run in crowd
    harshadpatel and emkay47 like this.
    02-05-14 01:19 AM
    #1 Run In Crowd, Kudos for it being the Designed for Blackberry game to be popular on other platforms
    #2 Jetpack Joyride (shame it's not available for Q10 on BBworld unless you sideload, I believe it is available for Z10/Z30)
    #3 LeNinja (Sadly iOS only)
    #4 Tiny Wings (not really a runner, but similar, sadly another iOS only game)

Minion Rush is pretty cool, but i think all of those games are just same thing with different skins applied, in comparison to the ones listed above.
    Run in crowd looks cool for its simplicity. I'm under the impression that you only play against random people and you can't like run with your friends or something lol my gf would love that

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 02:25 AM
    It's still better than everyone recommending "temple run" or "subway run", not like those games are showing up on top 10 lists or anything..
    Just wanted to spice things up a bit since he has a gf with iphone and he might like to try some of those others.
    Slowly but surely I will win her over to the dark side. Just a matter of time. She's sold on bb10 being a very good os and device. Yet she's been on iPhoney for barely a year and stays with it bc of its "simplicity". She's not tech savvy or a tech geek like me so that's understandable but she would be learning the ropes from me obviously if she made the switch. I'm hoping her seeing me able to install apps and games that she likes on my z30 will push her over.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 02:37 AM
    Super bunny land!!! Anyone else with me?!

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    emkay47 likes this.
    02-05-14 02:38 AM