I use the PC financial app as that is my main bank and for the most part, it does everything I need.

I recently had my digitizer changed out. since that time, when I go to pay a bill with PC financial ... instead of the getting a normal keyboard screen that has numerals and periods, I get the "Phone number" screen with just numbers, the wait & the pause buttons with no periods...Weird.?

and of course, just now I go to use the app and it won't respond to touch at all..yet all my other banking apps work well.

Just curious if any of you folks have experienced this kind of stuff from this app.

Stk
    09-21-14 10:13 AM
    Seems very odd but I doubt its related to the new screen replacement
    09-21-14 02:27 PM
    Not sure about feature parity, but have you tried using the website? That app has horrible reviews

http://m.pcfinancial.ca
    09-21-14 02:51 PM
    I use the same app. To switch keyboards swipe down within the keyboard. If my app is nonresponsive, usually when I try to log in, swipe up to close but don't actually close and bring the swipe back down (like peak). Never had any other issues with the app other than these two.

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh likes this.
    09-21-14 03:01 PM
    yea..I have seen many negative reviews. And today, It would not respond whatsoever. deleted it and for now will use a webpage saved to my home screen. I will try the downward swipe not he keybrd...see what happens. And at the same time and once again give em a blast on their website for a ****ty app.
    09-29-14 08:16 PM
    I couldn't even get that app to load. I deleted it and never bothered with it again. I think originally it was just a bookmark to their mobile site.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 11:13 PM