I'd say those users are fairly happy with their device.

On another note, when expanding the "Smartphones" by "Brand",...BlackBerry is not listed. However, the Z10 and Z30 can be ordered via their website.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by JMDBERRY; 06-02-14 at 09:42 PM.
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    06-02-14 01:48 PM
    I'd say those user are fairly happy with their device.

On another note, when expanding the "Smartphones" by "Brand",...BlackBerry is not listed. However, the Z10 and Z30 can be ordered via their website.

Posted via CB10
    How many Z30 owners are not BlackBerry lovers to begin with......
    06-02-14 02:01 PM
    So many inconsistent observations with this phone. Verizon stores say they never sell Blackberrys and recommend something else. The website is always out of stock of Z30s. The phone has great reviews. BBRY really needs to look into this situation and fix it fast.
    ediggity and bbdodgersdude like this.
    06-02-14 02:42 PM
    So many inconsistent observations with this phone. Verizon stores say they never sell Blackberrys and recommend something else. The website is always out of stock of Z30s. The phone has great reviews. BBRY really needs to look into this situation and fix it fast.
    Since I'm using one too, I couldn't agree more..

Posted from that new Z30
    06-02-14 03:15 PM
    I agree! I went to buy a BlackBerry z10 for my dad. Vzw sell rep. Told me BlackBerry sucks. I took out my BlackBerry z30. Then ask him if the iPhone could do this and that. (sidenote the iPhone is great for some people but not for my needs). Later on I talked to the Mgr. And walk out. I just got it on ebay.

I think if they sell the iPhone or Samsung means more commission $$$$$$$ with accessories for the rep.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 03:30 PM
    I really don't think the reps are aware of the improvements to BB10 since the Z10 was introduced. I think there were reboot issues with the initial Z10s and the sideloading was more difficult. So alot of Z10s were returned. Now with 10.2, BB10 is a lot better OS with the gestures and sideloading apks is seamless with Snap and Amazon. BBRY should demand that stores stock them and make sure the reps are trained. If the OS is demonstrated like you did, the phones have to sell.
    06-02-14 05:17 PM
    I really don't think the reps are aware of the improvements to BB10 since the Z10 was introduced. I think there were reboot issues with the initial Z10s and the sideloading was more difficult. So alot of Z10s were returned. Now with 10.2, BB10 is a lot better OS with the gestures and sideloading apks is seamless with Snap and Amazon. BBRY should demand that stores stock them and make sure the reps are trained. If the OS is demonstrated like you did, the phones have to sell.
    It is so strange to me when I hear these stories of salespeople insulting a product that a potential customer is checking out. Is that not like insulting the customer by extension? If some ***** salesperson just ragged on a product with no substance behind their criticisms, I would move on and get what I wanted from someone else, or a competitor's store. Idk about everyone else, but I do a fair amount of checking out before I buy electronics. I want to make sure I get my money's worth and be prepared in case I run into bull slinging from salespeople. That being said, I have never had any issue with any salesperson from any Verizon store I have been to. They do seem to push Android devices, and 'Droid' devices specifically. At worst I've heard tired clich�d criticisms of BlackBerry in general about not keeping up, which was not unwarranted btw, and even that was opened by myself when I looked to compare with other devices....but never did anyone insult me, or my choice of a potential purchase. Most salespeople I dealt with knew at least the basics about what has been improved with BB10 and had positive things to say about it. Imo, those running BlackBerry killed BB10 sales potential by announcing they were selling the company. Is it not then a salesperson's responsibility to inform their customers that the company may be going out of business and/or bought out by another company? BlackBerry really shot themselves in the foot. Now that they have put some finishing touches on a great product, they are still digging themselves out of the public perception hole they put themselves in, along with plenty of help from negative media. All that being said, I've seen several positive reviews pop up of the Z30 in particular that seem to be helping them out of the hole. Maybe the Z30 is the device that is giving BlackBerry some credibility back??
    06-02-14 06:00 PM
    I was interested in bb10 once I first how the navigation looked. When I bought my phone from the verizon rep he was like no one buys blackberry anymore. Bb10 just needs advertising. They need to make it look worthy of a switch show the powerful transitions, the multitasking the unity of the hub. Just that I'm a TV commercial should work. Even the whole blackberry is dead, they can use that as a point!

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 09:05 PM
    Lk,P,km

M"
    P

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 07:01 AM
    Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 07:02 AM
    It is so strange to me when I hear these stories of salespeople insulting a product that a potential customer is checking out. Is that not like insulting the customer by extension? If some ***** salesperson just ragged on a product with no substance behind their criticisms, I would move on and get what I wanted from someone else, or a competitor's store. Idk about everyone else, but I do a fair amount of checking out before I buy electronics. I want to make sure I get my money's worth and be prepared in case I run into bull slinging from salespeople. That being said, I have never had any issue with any salesperson from any Verizon store I have been to. They do seem to push Android devices, and 'Droid' devices specifically. At worst I've heard tired clich�d criticisms of BlackBerry in general about not keeping up, which was not unwarranted btw, and even that was opened by myself when I looked to compare with other devices....but never did anyone insult me, or my choice of a potential purchase. Most salespeople I dealt with knew at least the basics about what has been improved with BB10 and had positive things to say about it. Imo, those running BlackBerry killed BB10 sales potential by announcing they were selling the company. Is it not then a salesperson's responsibility to inform their customers that the company may be going out of business and/or bought out by another company? BlackBerry really shot themselves in the foot. Now that they have put some finishing touches on a great product, they are still digging themselves out of the public perception hole they put themselves in, along with plenty of help from negative media. All that being said, I've seen several positive reviews pop up of the Z30 in particular that seem to be helping them out of the hole. Maybe the Z30 is the device that is giving BlackBerry some credibility back??
    Yeah my experience with Verizon is the sales person did question my choice.... but they didn't insult me or BlackBerry.

Simple put BlackBerry's are not for everyone. There is a reason they aren't in most of the retail stores, usually only the main carrier owned stores. There is a reason they are considered business devices and not for the average consumer. There is a reason sales people do not suggested or recommended BlackBerry devices to just anyone. There is a reason when you don't launch a product when it isn't ready.....
    leehardballer12 likes this.
    06-03-14 07:41 AM
    Agreed, BBRY definitely is not doing much to repair their image. I remember the BB10 kickoff extravaganza that TH did Jan 2013. They said they were going to have all the major apps that the world uses. LOL. Still no native Netflix app. What's up with that? I think whoever was in charge of that really dropped the ball in developing the ecosystem. Definitely some upbeat adds with "Moving Forward" and "We're in it for the long haul" themes would help. It seems like they are just going to let the Z30 play out, get out of the consumer market, and then go concentrate on "enterprise". Kinda sad.
    leehardballer12 likes this.
    06-03-14 07:50 AM