Here in the states Verizon is using this logo for TV commercials. Now whether this means anything to anyone I just happen to see the Verizon commercials and wanted to throw it out there.

Am I the only one who can't wait to see Verizon and other US carriers with adds for the new BlackBerry? It's been a very long time for anyone in the States to see anything with a BlackBerry logo on it besides my phone and a few of my friends.

I have been defending BlackBerry three years now and hope to see it pay off. I myself hope it comes with BlackBerry 10 and if it comes with Android so be it.

Verizon logo and hoping we see BlackBerry adds with big red.-img_20150908_123628.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by baspeed; 09-08-15 at 02:23 PM.
    09-08-15 11:47 AM
    Verizon logo and hoping we see BlackBerry adds with big red.-crackberry-image-101-.jpg

Meanwhile @verizon HQ..
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    09-08-15 11:48 AM
    While I got a chuckle out of the pic you posted, please remember my Z30 has wireless charging only from Verizon. I believe there is a couple more things the Verizon Z30 has over all the rest but have a mind block.

Verizon Wireless is huge in the states. Through the years I bet BlackBerry stock grew in amazing numbers through Verizon mostly, AT&T and other US carriers. Did I mention how fast Verizon Wireless download and upload speeds are? LoL

You can correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 12:04 PM
    Verizon has changed their logo. It's not the one pictured actually.
    09-08-15 12:05 PM
    Yeah I'm just kidding, no offence

Agreed they made special device for carriers in US my Z30 and passport don't have wireless charging
    09-08-15 12:06 PM
    Not in any of the TV adds. The log I posted is at the end of every add on TV.
    That's the way it is on my TV. There were changes two months ago to what I posted and been the same since.

Anyone seen the new logo on TV in adds yet?

Verizon has changed their logo. It's not the one pictured actually.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 12:09 PM
    Why doesn't it? It's like hey BlackBerry what's going on here? One would think that would of been added to the Passport in 2015. As of today there is no Passport for Verizon so no Passport with wireless charging hehe.

The Slider has to have it don't ya think?

Yeah I'm just kidding, no offence

Agreed they made special device for carriers in US my Z30 and passport don't have wireless charging

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 12:13 PM