Online unlock services have been unable to find my imei code in bells database or any other one. My z30 is network locked to bell. Has anyone encountered such an issue and does anyone have a solution ?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 01:07 PM
    Try calling Bell and requesting the unlock codes. I always wonder why people pay or search online. Your carrier can easily give you the code, even if they require some criteria.
    05-06-14 01:47 PM
    Ya but they require a payment of 75$, but I found a guy in Kijji who has direct access to BlackBerry, he got it for 19$ in less than 5 min. The cheapest services online requested 30$ min..

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 02:36 PM
    Ya but they require a payment of 75$, but I found a guy in Kijji who has direct access to BlackBerry, he got it for 19$ in less than 5 min. The cheapest services online requested 30$ min..

Posted via CB10
    Well that's certainly highway robbery. Damn carriers!
    05-08-14 12:29 PM
    Some carriers are different based on time (how long you have used it in your contract) I have heard before, not sure though
    05-08-14 12:32 PM
    Hello OP,

I am in the same boat as you were, cant find an unlock code for my Bell Z30. i have tried with several well known companies online but all return a "code not found". I was wondering if you could hook me up with the fella who got you the code?

cheers
    Online unlock services have been unable to find my imei code in bells database or any other one. My z30 is network locked to bell. Has anyone encountered such an issue and does anyone have a solution ?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 04:59 AM
    I found a guy who got it in less than 10 min and took 17$, he is based out of Toronto. That's his email: [email protected]
    He said he had direct contact with BlackBerry. Name is Steven G.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 12:10 PM
    Hello OP,

I am in the same boat as you were, cant find an unlock code for my Bell Z30. i have tried with several well known companies online but all return a "code not found". I was wondering if you could hook me up with the fella who got you the code?

cheers
    Look at my new msg,

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 12:11 PM
    Sorry 19$, I guess

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 12:12 PM
    Have you tried www. quickphoneunlock.com never had an issue with any of my devices that needed unlocking give them a shot

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 12:36 PM
    Thanks a million, man. Much appreciated. Travelling to europe next week and was really hoping i could use my Z30 and not the 'other phone' (unlocked)

Just fired off an email, hopefully i hear back soon. will keep you posted.

cheers,
    gs

I found a guy who got it in less than 10 min and took 17$, he is based out of Toronto. That's his email: [email protected]
    He said he had direct contact with BlackBerry. Name is Steven G.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 02:21 PM
    Have you tried www. quickphoneunlock.com never had an issue with any of my devices that needed unlocking give them a shot

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the info. Those guys are the next in line I was going to try. Will see how this works out.

Cheers again...

gs
    06-03-14 02:41 PM
    Thanks for the info. Those guys are the next in line I was going to try. Will see how this works out.

Cheers again...

gs
    Were you able to get the z30 unlocked? I'm thinking about purchasing a locked one, but I don't know where to start to get the proper unlock code.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 07:31 AM