I originally found this posted at the BlackBerry Leap Forum and it's confirmed that Z30s are also affected. Trying to rename, move or delete the folder will result in "permission denied" error.

�σя gσ∂ ѕσ ℓσνє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂, тнαт нє gανє нιѕ σηℓу вєgσттєη ѕση, тнαт ωнσѕσєνєя вєℓιєνєтн ιη нιм ѕнσυℓ∂ ησт ρєяιѕн, вυт нανє єνєяℓαѕтιηg ℓι�є. נσнη 3:16
    06-29-16 07:12 AM
    Any fix to this issue, Bla1ze?

�σя gσ∂ ѕσ ℓσνє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂, тнαт нє gανє нιѕ σηℓу вєgσттєη ѕση, тнαт ωнσѕσєνєя вєℓιєνєтн ιη нιм ѕнσυℓ∂ ησт ρєяιѕн, вυт нανє єνєяℓαѕтιηg ℓι�є. נσнη 3:16
    06-29-16 07:39 AM
    06-29-16 07:42 AM
    And if I may add, the problem only happens on media cards i(e. sd cards) and not on the device

06-29-16 07:54 AM
    Still looking for a solution to this problem. Anyone?

07-31-16 06:25 PM
    A couple of times I found there's a folder on my memory card I can't get rid of.

I was as flummoxed as you are till I tried the following steps and it worked.

1. Remove the SD card from your phone and insert it into the SD slot on your computer. If you don't have an SD slot on your puter, just plug the phone into the computer via usb. But it's a lot faster if you can use an SD slot already built into the computer.

2. Use your computer to navigate to the SD card, locate the unwanted folder and delete it. Windows didn't have a problem deleting the rogue folder on my SD card either time I did this.

3. Copy the entire contents of the SD card to a new folder on your computer's hard drive.

4. Use your computer to format the SD card using ex-FAT.

5. Copy the contents of the folder you used in step 3 onto the newly formatted SD card.

6. Use the computer's "eject" or "safely remove hardware" feature to disconnect the SD card or the phone from the computer.

7. Insert the SD card into the phone and voila, the rogue folder is no more. It has ceased to exist. It has gone to meet its maker.

Posted via CB10
    ultra07 likes this.
    08-05-16 01:59 AM