I am on Telus and BlackBerry 10.3.1767 and not getting any notification for my incoming emails. The notification is set to normal without any additional options for emails and I wonder if I am missing something here or is this a glitch in the new OS. Is any of you having the same issue? Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 03:39 PM
    this is a known issue I believe. Read here for more:http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-998926/

Or you can just choose from the two newest OSes out today and see if they fix this issue
    03-16-15 04:24 PM
    Please take a look here - it sounds like the same issue that should be easily solved. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tions-1006487/

It seems like the new layers of granular notification control requires that some of your notifications need to be reset.
    anon(55900) and nolimits7 like this.
    03-16-15 06:00 PM
    I am on Telus and BlackBerry 10.3.1767 and not getting any notification for my incoming emails. The notification is set to normal without any additional options for emails and I wonder if I am missing something here or is this a glitch in the new OS. Is any of you having the same issue? Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    You don't say what phone, mine is a Z30.
    I just went through this, the email notifications has to be turned on!, it is defaulted to OFF for some reason, went crazy trying to figure it out, follow this and see if it works for you too, Settings>, Notifications>, Below active profile and below ringtone are the Profiles, Tap NORMAL to open,> , Tap on 'Customize App Notifications >' , Then Tap on Messages, then I have turned on these, All Notifications and Sound and LED, Also you can change LED color for Email LED color! If you still need help, let me know! Good luck!
    FF22 and nolimits7 like this.
    03-16-15 08:12 PM
    Please take a look here - it sounds like the same issue that should be easily solved. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tions-1006487/

It seems like the new layers of granular notification control requires that some of your notifications need to be reset.
    BINGO!!! Had to dig very deep to find it. Thanks.
    anon(55900) likes this.
    03-16-15 09:13 PM
    You don't say what phone, mine is a Z30.
    I just went through this, the email notifications has to be turned on!, it is defaulted to OFF for some reason, went crazy trying to figure it out, follow this and see if it works for you too, Settings>, Notifications>, Below active profile and below ringtone are the Profiles, Tap NORMAL to open,> , Tap on 'Customize App Notifications >' , Then Tap on Messages, then I have turned on these, All Notifications and Sound and LED, Also you can change LED color for Email LED color! If you still need help, let me know! Good luck!
    Yes, worked like a charm. Before the adjustments were on the main page of notifications, now you have to dig deeper to get to those. Now, finally I have the email notifications. Thank you guys!
    anon(55900) likes this.
    03-16-15 09:16 PM
    Glad we could help.
    nolimits7 likes this.
    03-16-15 09:18 PM
    Thanks for the information
    Likewise had to dig but it did work

Posted by Jerbru
    anon(55900) likes this.
    03-17-15 06:37 PM
    This was a great explanation!
    FF22 likes this.