Hello , I have a question . My BBZ30 is much too dark at full setting of the display . The brightness sensor I want to turn off . But that does not work. If I anleuchte the BBz30 with a lamp that BBz30 is very bright . So I want to always have .
    10-25-15 05:06 AM
    Hello , I have a question . My BBZ30 is much too dark at full setting of the display . The brightness sensor I want to turn off . But that does not work. If I anleuchte the BBz30 with a lamp that BBz30 is very bright . So I want to always have .
    So, if I've understood you correctly, you have your device set to full brightness, but it is still too dark. In a test, you shone a light on your device (on the light sensor in particular) and the display brightened, telling you that there was still more brightness available.

Ignoring any possible hardware defect, do you have a screen protector or a case in your device? If so, does it work better if you remove them?
    10-25-15 05:49 AM
    The problem is that the sensor is okay! There is no screen protector on the display. I just want to turn off the automatic. Is there any setting to turn it off?
    10-25-15 06:01 AM
    The problem is that the sensor is okay! There is no screen protector on the display. I just want to turn off the automatic. Is there any setting to turn it off?
    No, sorry.
    10-25-15 06:05 AM
    no app from blackberry ? the Google apps run only partially
    10-25-15 06:14 AM
    Not that I'm aware of.
    I've heard before that Android apps sometimes run brighter. I find that particularly disappointing since it would suggest that Android apps get more capability than BlackBerry native ones.

If you are really desperate and willing to tinker and willing to possibly brick your device you could have a look in the low level escreen configuration. Maybe there is a way of disabling the light level algorithm there or a way to disable the sensor. All at your own risk.

http://m.crackberry.com/how-access-e...-blackberry-10

Changes may or may not persist after a reboot.
    10-25-15 06:24 AM
    Not that I'm aware of.
    I've heard before that Android apps sometimes run brighter. I find that particularly disappointing since it would suggest that Android apps get more capability than BlackBerry native ones.

If you are really desperate and willing to tinker and willing to possibly brick your device you could have a look in the low level escreen configuration. Maybe there is a way of disabling the light level algorithm there or a way to disable the sensor. All at your own risk.

How to access the engineering (Help Me!) screen on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

Changes may or may not persist after a reboot.
    CAUTION to original poster.

Do NOT change anything in the escreen unless you know what it does. Some changes canNOT be fixed or changed back and some could totally kill your phone. If you do find something that looks like it might help with your Screen Brightness, check back here or start a new thread to see if anyone knows for sure before changing anything.

Good luck.
    10-25-15 11:00 AM