Tru Protection vs BlackBerry OEM screen protector-img_20150528_214355.jpg

I just installed the Tru Protection screen protector for my Z30, got it from the CrackBerry shop. I must say, it's very nice! Because it's a matte finish, I was expecting it to make whites appear grainy like the matte Ghost Armor I once had, but it's actually not as grainy! Seems like a good choice if you want glare and fingerprint resistance, but not the super graininess of matte Ghost Armor.

I had the BlackBerry OEM screen protector on prior to this. It's a very nice one but fingerprints show easily, and the finger doesn't glide as well as on the Tru Protection screen protector.

Posted via the Z30 on CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    05-28-15 11:35 PM
    I can't use anything other than matte screen protectors. The fingerprints and smudges/grease on a naked device or even tempered glass is hideous.

I believe that the matte screen protectors actually add to the aesthetics of the devices I have. Never had any issues with the screen on any of the matter protectors I've used. I have never used ghost armor though.

Right now I believe my devices are all matte Skinomi with the exception of my Z10 being a bodyguardz matte protector.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 12:23 AM