Hey everyone! I would appreciate any help anyone could suggest. I have tried 4 different versions of the instagram APK and every time i start it up it says that there was a problem starting it up and I need to reinstall. I am on Verizon and I am pretty sure I don't have the latest OS update. What can I do to make instagram work? Thanks!
    05-27-15 12:48 AM
    I am pretty sure I don't have the latest OS update. What can I do to make instagram work?
    Update your OS. Or try iGrann or Inst10 from BlackBerry World.
    05-27-15 12:49 AM
    If I update the newest version of Instagram will work? I used Igrann again in a pinch yesterday but I'm not a fan of the interface.
    05-27-15 08:12 AM
    Try ins10 instead. So much better than any other Instagram apps https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...950008?lang=en

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    nick13b and NRB like this.
    05-29-15 12:04 AM
    Hey Nemory, nothing wrong with self promotion, but you may want to keep it contained to your own thread. You've been spamming any thread that happens to mention the word instagram in it.

Not cool.

Work Wide and Prosper
    Kesharik4 likes this.
    05-29-15 12:27 AM
    Hey Nemory, nothing wrong with self promotion, but you may want to keep it contained to your own thread. You've been spamming any thread that happens to mention the word instagram in it.

Not cool.

Work Wide and Prosper
    Whats wrong with a little self promotion?

Inst10 4 life!! Best instagram app ive ever used, its even better than the actual instagram no joke. If you dont at least try inst10, try it. Its a really well designed app, like almost too well designed ...

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    05-29-15 03:12 AM

Inst10 4 life!! Best instagram app ive ever used, its even better than the actual instagram no joke. If you dont at least try inst10, try it. Its a really well designed app, like almost too well designed ...

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    Thanks. Glad you like it

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 07:57 AM

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    It's good but I wouldn't go as far as saying it's better then the original Instagram app.

In fact, I've had to re-install it several times now on my Z30 because it will open then freeze and then locks up my entire phone. The last update provided seems to have minimize the effect but every once in a while it still occurs.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    05-31-15 09:17 PM