I am a sound engineer with a well known touring band. (No I won't tell you who, sorry). I have been using a Z10 since it came out and a Z30 for about 5 months. I honestly don't know what I would do without this device. It has enabled me to leave my laptop at home and my playbook hasn't come out of my bag in months. It is an amazing communication device and tool. I can handle attachments and PDF files unlike any other phone. With the OTG usb I can copy files and at time have save digital console files to a usb key and put them on the phone and sent them to drop box. It just does everything including make crystal clear calls to sound companies and promoters and venues and I can video chat my beautiful wife with BBM. The phone is amazing and the OS just is a workhorse for what I do. Nothing else will do. I have to admit this latest bit of drama as to whether verizon is no longer selling it scares me. I guard my phone with my life and carry my Z10 in my bag just in case. I just can't imagine what I would do if something happened to it and I couldn't get another. I'm not sure the Passport is for me because of the size but will check it out. I just wish BlackBerry would tell people what is happening with the verizon phones. I wouldn't believe a verizon rep if he told me the sky was blue on a sunny day. Oh well time to go make things very loud. Just my take on the Z30.
    09-03-14 08:28 PM
    Cool story. Rock on man!
    09-03-14 08:45 PM