I think it is a Telus version. However, they are selling unlocked sta100-5 's on ebay. This is the way to go. I bought my z30 from there and I am very pleased with this thing.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have links to those unlocked -5s? unless they are auctions, I can't seem to find too many (I always choose "but it now"). Which seller did you get yours from?
    Are you worried about lack of USA warranty from BB?
    01-26-14 10:23 PM
    I'm so tired of these fools man I need this phone smh.

Posted via CB10
    Does it really matter? You'll be paying full price for the phone regardless. They don't offer subsidized pricing.
    01-27-14 01:51 AM
    I know for a fact they will never get it, dead serious
    01-27-14 04:21 AM
    At least you can get a version that works on t-mobile. The version for ATT sta-001 does not even exist. I have to use 4g on only.

ATT is so dissapointing.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 06:00 AM
    I know for a fact they will never get it, dead serious
    How?

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 03:01 PM
    Let me reiterate this question. Why does anyone care if T-Mobile will be getting the z30? It won't save you any money. In fact, It's definitely cheaper to buy one right now full price than it would be if T-Mobile got it in a few months and you bought it from them.
    01-27-14 10:36 PM
    Let me reiterate this question. Why does anyone care if T-Mobile will be getting the z30? It won't save you any money. In fact, It's definitely cheaper to buy one right now full price than it would be if T-Mobile got it in a few months and you bought it from them.

I agree, it doesn't matter much since model -5 is compatible with T-Mobile LTE, but some people prefer to get one from carrier and have a place to return and get repairs done as well as get warranty.
    01-27-14 11:39 PM
    Why haven't you answered dudes quote since you so boldly jumped out there?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 10:32 AM
33 12