man i really want to support Blackberry but they seem to be releasing some very faulty devices.

My gf's Z30 is either freezing with a blank screen (so she has to constantly delete her texts) or it's delayed sending. Just today, she sent out texts to her friends (check marks next to the message) but it turns out that none of her friends received it. My Q10 is always having text freezing problems. Whether it's delayed sending out texts (everyday this happens....literally everyday!)

I have full bars on LTE. None of the other phones in my family plan have this problem. And the worst part is, I recommend these phones to friends and this happens to them as well! It embarasses me that this happens. My gf's Z30 is consttantly having text pborlems. My My friend who has a Q10 now said he will probably go back to Android after contract is up. My gf has had a lbackberry as her last 2 phones and said this will probably be her last (she liked her Curve 8300, did not like the Z10 because of same issues)

I will not be switching to another platform as I am an avid supporter of blackberry, but this is frustrating the crap out of me
    02-27-14 03:28 PM
    My wife carries the Q10 and had the same problem as well, only when texting me, it would lock up on that screen and no texts would go through, in or out, from anyone. She was so furious. It has been suggested that happens when text conversions are too long. I think something in the restore from older os corrupted it, and after various attempts to wipe and restore, etc. proved futile, I found the only solution was to update to .1925 leak. She hasn't had any issues since. What os does she have?

http://www.petitions24.com/attz30 Let's get the Z30 on AT&T! [/QUOTE]
    02-27-14 03:54 PM
    my q10 is on OS 10.2.1.1055 and so if my gf's Z30

I would update my OS to 1925 but I'm wary only because all the previous OS's promised to fix these issues as well. And each time I've done it (tried about 4 different OSes) and it's never solved it. Maybe I'll try it eventually.

Just sucks that I have to do this. None of the older BB's had these problems. why Blackberry? why???? these should be the new and improved devicess!!
    02-27-14 04:41 PM
    I had this problem and .1925 fixed it.
    02-27-14 06:01 PM
    Same here. Had problems like that on my z10 but fine now after the update

Z30 STA100-2
    02-27-14 06:22 PM
    I believe it was .1055 that was screwy on my wife's. She was hesitant to let me touch her phone to put another version on it after that, but I just took it and did it anyway, and she was mad again anyway, but at least she loves BlackBerry again. But be careful getting upset with BlackBerry because isn't that an unofficial version that was a leaked that caused you problems? That's the chance we take, and by chance, I mean that our wives and girlfriends may get irate with us and our obsession with the cutting-edge.

I advise you to put .2141on both your phones asap and put this ugliness behind you.

http://www.petitions24.com/attz30 Let's get the Z30 on AT&T! [/QUOTE]
    02-27-14 06:52 PM
    I say start fresh. Use the 2141 autoloader. Backup contacts with firechest or contact x. Email and calendar can be restored through email. Restoring may carry over a corrupt backup that may keep giving you issues.

Via CB Rockin Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141 /2142 Radio
    leehardballer12 likes this.
    02-27-14 07:30 PM