Of course.

I had my Z30 for about a month, maybe 5 weeks. I plugged it in to charge overnight like I always do, and when I woke up, it was only at 50% or something... when usually it's fully charged. The thunderbolt was still displaying.. and I took a shower and thought maybe it would get better... but no, it kept depleting. I thought maybe it needed to be drained totally and then recharged.

So I drained it totally... and then it never turned on again. I tried everything. I tried to reload the OS, connect it to Link and see if it would be detected.. nothing.

So I had to call Shop BlackBerry, and there began my struggles. I had also had great experiences with the PlayBook RMA teams.. usually I'd have it repaired within a week. But not the Z30. I have no idea what took them so long. A whole month is insane. Had I not called them as it was approaching the 30 day mark and asked for a new device, who knows how long they'd be attempting to repair my Z30. I did in fact get a new one.. the PIN is different and they sent me a new battery cover too.

I'm scared because I have no idea why my Z30 died. Always used the charger that came with it, and sometimes the PlayBook charger.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to hear that. They at least replaced it for free though? I would imagine it would be seeing as that is definitely a defect in the product and not something you caused.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 12:04 PM
    Sorry to hear that. They at least replaced it for free though? I would imagine it would be seeing as that is definitely a defect in the product and not something you caused.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah they replaced it for free. I should have suggested that they give me a new device sooner, because as soon as I suggested it, a new device was out to me within 4 days.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 04:14 AM
    What is the customer service phone number, all I cab find online is where to enter my contact information for them to call me back

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 07:31 AM
    Kek I repaired mine like a boss. Nasty screen crack after 5 days of unboxing.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    07-29-14 08:06 AM
29 12