Hi all,

I know less than nothing about these things but I'm hoping there is somebody reading this with interest and knowledge. The unlocked Z30 does not support WiFi calling as far as I know, and the only way for it to work on T-Mobile would be for T-Mobile to carry the phone and arrange for it to have the proper radio or whatever. Besides, the upgrade program (I have the Z10) works best if one upgrades through T-Mobile.

So if it is indeed the case that WiFi calling will only work if T-Mobile carries the thing: What is the best and most effective way to start a petition that crackberry members and their friends (even if not on T-Mobile) can begin lobbying T-Mobile to get the Z30? Is there anyone here with experience with this sort of thing who can set it up, and advertise to the other berry fan sites?

Thanks!
    11-02-13 10:18 AM
    Apparently it is a Verizon exclusive at the moment. We don't know how long for so I doubt a petition would do anything.

? Posted with Q10 ?
    11-02-13 10:20 AM
    USA carriers seem like bigger A-Holes than Canadian ones, and Canadian ones already have D***'s in each hole.

What is with all the USA exclusive crap. I'd hate to be down there and see another carrier get something I can't. especially with the CDMA/GSM stuff
    11-02-13 10:23 AM
    USA carriers seem like bigger A-Holes than Canadian ones, and Canadian ones already have D***'s in each hole.

What is with all the USA exclusive crap. I'd hate to be down there and see another carrier get something I can't. especially with the CDMA/GSM stuff
    It's a business move. At&t did it with the iPhone and it paid off. Maybe Verizon wanted the exclusive status or just no one else wanted to carry it and it just defaulted to exclusive status.

? Posted with Q10 ?
    11-02-13 10:31 AM
    Apparently it is a Verizon exclusive at the moment. We don't know how long for so I doubt a petition would do anything.

? Posted with Q10 ?
    Well, the exclusive will eventually come to an end, probably sooner rather than later, so a petition now would indicate interest and let them prepare for the post-exclusivity (if they are not already doing this).
    11-02-13 10:33 AM