Hi I'm looking for this piece but for the Z30, anyone knows where can I get it?

http://www.amazon.com/Earpiece-Speak...UvbUpU12176499

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 07:37 PM
    12-27-15 08:26 PM
    It's not there, but thanks anyway

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 05:34 PM
    It's not there, but thanks anyway

Posted via CB10
    Actually, it is there....
    The earpiece speaker is inside of the display frame:
    https://www.wholesalegadgetparts.com...D/BB00382b.jpg
    The white rectangle speaker in the top center.

You can also get it separate if you wish to tinker with it:
    https://www.wholesalegadgetparts.com...P/BB00377a.jpg
    12-29-15 08:16 AM
    Maybe is my mistake describing what I need. My Headphone Jack Audio is not working, apparently the contacts are broken, I understand that the piece comes attached to the power button and the speaker, like in the Z10, so I'm looking for the whole piece. Is that right or am I wrong?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 09:24 AM
    Maybe is my mistake describing what I need. My Headphone Jack Audio is not working, apparently the contacts are broken, I understand that the piece comes attached to the power button and the speaker, like in the Z10, so I'm looking for the whole piece. Is that right or am I wrong?

Posted via CB10
    OK, you need the Mid Frame for your Z30, that has the headphone jack and other stuff related.
    As the Mid Frame is model dependent, you will need to specify which STA100 model you have:
    • STA100-3 = Verizon model, different mid frame among other things.
    • STA100-{all others} = Are all the same Mid Frame.

For example only, this listing is for the non-Verizon model:
    New Battery Middle Frame Housing for Blackberry Bat 50136 101 Z30 | eBay

The STA100-3 version is normally harder to find, but you can ask the sellers for more info.

The easiest way to quickly tell the difference between the Verizon and non-Verizon model Mid Frame, is to look at the screw holes to the left of the rear camera lens.
    • If there are two on the left, one in the upper left corner and one to the lower left of the lens, it is the Verizon model.
    • If there is only one to the left, one to the lower left of the lens, it is a non-Verizon model.
    12-29-15 10:13 AM
    Thanks man, I'm on STA100-5 so I guess the one that you're trying to post it's the one I need, but the link opens a blank page. As I write this I'm looking for the part, I'll let you know how it goes.

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-29-15 01:48 PM
    Thanks man, I'm on STA100-5 so I guess the one that you're trying to post it's the one I need, but the link opens a blank page. As I write this I'm looking for the part, I'll let you know how it goes.

Posted via CB10
    Hum... the link works here, maybe its a region/location restriction thing....
    It is to an eBay USA posting of the part in question.
    Otherwise just search "Z30 Mid Frame Housing Assembly" on the popular online selling sites.
    12-29-15 01:55 PM
    Is this what I'm looking for? http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Replacemen...907?nav=SEARCH

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 01:55 PM
    Try finding one that includes the front facing camera part.
    While it is swap-able, it is extremely difficult swapping the camera module over without damaging the little metal frame it clips into.
    Just suggesting that to help simplify the job.

When looking at the image at your link, look at the one where it shows the large white section that is the battery.
    From the "Y" in BlackBerry go directly up to the top edge of the frame, that little metal square box with the connect lines on the inside is where the camera module clips in.
    If you find a seller showing the camera lens in that spot, you wont have to swap out the camera.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 12-29-15 at 02:16 PM.
    12-29-15 02:06 PM
    Try finding one that includes the front facing camera part.
    While it is swap-able, it is extremely difficult swapping the camera module over without damaging the little metal frame it clips into.
    Just suggesting that to help simplify the job.

When looking at the image at your link, look at the one where it shows the large whit section that is the battery.
    From the "Y" in BlackBerry go directly up to the top edge of the frame, that little metal square box with the connect lines on the inside is where the camera module clips in.
    If you find a seller showing the camera lens in that spot, you wont have to swap out the camera.
    Got it! Cool man, thank you very much!! I'll let you know how it goes, if you find something else let me know.

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-29-15 02:13 PM
    Hey DaFoxGrey... you mean a part like this? http://www.amazon.co.uk/GENUINE-CHAS...UvbUpU12179388

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 02:16 PM
    Yes, that does look good, and is described as coming with both cameras (nice).
    Contact the seller just to be sure on the model, as the angle it is photoed makes it hard to tell if it isn't the Verizon model as you don't want the STA100-3 part.
    Edit: Just now showing out of stock
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 12-29-15 at 02:52 PM.
    12-29-15 02:22 PM
    Yes, that does look good, and is described as coming with both cameras (nice).
    Contact the sell just to be sure on the model, as the angle it is photoed makes it hard to tell if it isn't the Verizon model as you don't want the STA100-3 part.
    Edit: Just now showing out of stock
    Yeah I know, but I wanted to be sure, it's actually really hard to find the part with the camera on it, I'll try a bit more... thanks for all your help man.

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-29-15 02:45 PM