I have to agree. i love my phone. my brother has the Nexus and my other brother has an iPhone. I have no problems. The iphone looks super dated. although it has many apps. most people get bored quick of the novelty. The only important apps are banking apps some good games, weather and maps. I have had no problem with those on the z10.

People never advertise the fact that when you get an android phone that you should be downloading an AntiVirus Program. that too me sucks. with the z10 that is the least of my worries.

People who have iPhones do not realize that every other phone you can drag and drop and downloaded tv shows movies and songs without using the crappy itunes which has so many restrictions. people who have iphones always spend way more money....matter of fact any apple products. that is the problem with proprietary products like apple. you are forced to buy more to get things to work.
    08-19-13 02:06 PM
    Yes android is way better at managing illegal downloads. But iTunes does it as well. Most torrent programs have converters for ios so u drag and drop just the same using ios.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 05:04 PM
    I personally chose z10 for its design. It just looks great and goes well with the suit and 911 as of z30, that also looks classy and prestigious. I hate the looks of iphone's, which look like toys for kids and most androids look cheap (htc is a rare gem). I think z30 will sell good, and i think that whole BlackBerry concept will fit just in place with a phablet

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 05:41 PM
    I personally chose z10 for its design. It just looks great and goes well with the suit and 911 as of z30, that also looks classy and prestigious. I hate the looks of iphone's, which look like toys for kids and most androids look cheap (htc is a rare gem). I think z30 will sell good, and i think that whole BlackBerry concept will fit just in place with a phablet

Posted via CB10
    How are you supposed to use a phablet as a notebook replacement when the screen is too darn small compared to a tablet? The BlackBerry PlayBook display size is ideal although for a new tablet BlackBerry should reduce the thickness by 50% since the battery is non-replaceable. The BlackBerry Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard is larger than a phablet and would look silly trying to insert the phablet into the case for the keyboard. Come on BlackBerry get your act together and keep the smartphone and tablet as separate devices best suited for their respective tasks and use-cases.... imagine holding the BlackBerry PlayBook to your ear when chatting with someone via a telephone call.
    08-25-13 06:32 PM
    I used samsung note and loved the size

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 04:53 PM
    Yeah, I'm seriously eyeballing the Xperia Z Ultra, for the same reason, to unify a tablet and a phone and get a great on-the-go device for remote work & productivity apps.
    08-26-13 05:34 PM
    To eat their own I suppose. All I know is that the current leaked specs would be more than enough for me. Higher specs would definitely help in the marketing department, but I know what the BlackBerry 10 can do with a dual core Will would be more than enough for my needs. I totally disagree about the looks of the z10, in my opinion it's a very slick and understated device.

As for the z30, from the leaked video, I think it's a stunning design. All the slabs are beginning To look the same, but the z30 looks different to me. And I'm fine with 720p. I don't need 1080p on a 5 inch screen, sucking up valuable milliamps from the battery.

I think more than specs, I wish BlackBerry would fill out there ecosystem with all the highly desired apps. That would be the biggest boost for the platform.

Like I said, to each their oen. But I'm more than happy with my z10 and I'll be more than happy with my z30 when it does come out.

Bb10 all the way!

Posted via CB10
    100% agree ... same here
    08-27-13 03:52 PM
32 12