Hi everyone, my blackberry z30 10.3.2.2474 has issues with both the wireless and bluetooth connectivities.......they are both not working...everything is working perfectly...any help....please

regards.
    12-23-15 02:11 AM
    Just updated mine. I really missed my Z30.

from my Sexy Z30; 10.3.2.2474 OS.
    12-23-15 11:13 AM
    If this works, great. If not, sorry for wasting your time. The attachment should be there now.

Attachment 371721

Posted via CB10
    i got a used q10 the other week. the battery doesn't look new, but it only had 4 cycles on it according to a battery app.

your battery runtime looks amazing and is what i expected to get too from my device. But i have only about 1/3rd of your runtime on my q10. even without any heavy usage it's not much more than a day

also after updating to this newest version it's about the same amount of high drainage in standby.

do you have wi-fi and mobile connections turned off perhaps? i have one or the other turned on at all times.

i wonder if it's my battery, OS or device. perhaps you can help me figure that out.

thanks.
    Last edited by iamaclevergirl; 12-26-15 at 02:03 PM.
    12-26-15 01:52 PM
    @iamaclevergirl: You said,
    i wonder if it's my battery, OS or device. perhaps you can help me figure that out.

The battery usage screenshots were accidental; I never meant to post those. Why? Unless you're getting something like 2 hours usage (for example) from a full charge, then everyone's usage varies widely. That's why I tend not to compare battery usage on the forums; too many variables.

My Z30 is my secondary device, hardly ever used, and is now strictly on Wi-Fi. That's probably why my stats look so good. (Just look at the individual apps' usage; they're negligible because I'm not using them).

But what I could tell you is that I think my battery lasts for 2+ days on a single charge by turning off all the stuff I'm not constantly using. (I once got 6 days, but like I said, that means nothing.) If you go into your System Settings, then into Network and Connections, you can turn off BT, NFC, etc., if you don't use them. In general, go through all the sub-categories in SS and you will have a good idea of what you need and what you don't. Put it Airplane mode at night, and so on. All this adds up and helps. Remember too, the more "convenience" services you enable (I read in these forums swiping to wake, for example), the more the drain on your battery. You have to find your happy medium.

BTW, depending on your usage, 1+ days is good, I think.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 09:28 AM
    can you use Viber properly with this OS version?
    01-26-16 05:12 PM
    After doing a full reset over BlackBerry link my phone qulity has improved markedly!!

Posted via CB10
    Nimira
    How did you perform a complete reset?
    Did you delete apps first?

I have a second Z30 that I want to reset.
    Thanks

Posted by Jerbru
    01-26-16 06:09 PM
    Nimira
    How did you perform a complete reset?
    Did you delete apps first?

I have a second Z30 that I want to reset.
    Thanks

Posted by Jerbru
    You want to start from scratch? If so you can hook it up to BBLink and follow the procedures to reload the OS or wipe the phone of data.

Or you can do a Security Wipe from the phone using that option in the phone's main Settings.

Finally, you can download an Autoloader (Windows program to load an OS) from the Crackberry Leak subforum. Find one you want and go for it.
    01-27-16 12:09 AM
    Have installed the update - re-booted twice (just to make sure), but.....

STILL can't get my Passport to backup using link..... (I haven't been able to do a backup since the previous upgrade, which I find rather worrying....)
    BlackBerry Link will not and does not backup the 10 os. Best to write down every password you have on a piece of paper and keep it in your sock drawer. BlackBerry Link is a worthless piece of crap. As well as the desktop manager. It's best to open two windows Explorer at same time and just drag and drop. Telling you from 15 years of using BlackBerry
    06-13-17 11:54 AM
108 ... 345